Why are We so Afraid to Fail?

I have talked with so many people who will not start to change their lifestyles because they are afraid to fail.  I understand that failure is a very real thing and can lead to intense emotions but if you never try how do you know that you will fail. 
We are all afraid to start a new job, buy a new car, make the decision to have a family but all of those things come with risks.  Life is about taking risks and seeing where it will take you.  You have no idea what you are capable until you put your mind to it.  I hear people say all the time that P90X is to hard and Insanity is Insane.  Yes, P90X is HARD and Insanity is INSANE but mind over body.  I chose to do Insanity after being pregnant and not working out for 2 years.  Yes, I laid on the floor afterwards face down sweating my ass off, yes I was sore, yes I couldn't do the entire thing at first.  But, I didn't give up, I kept going every day and eventually I got better.  You can't be afraid to give something a try, what's the worst thing that could happen?  You may have to take extra water breaks or push pause to give yourself some breathing room.  But what are the rewards at the end of the day?
You can look back and say, "I did that"!  I completed 60 days of Insanity.  You can show people your new body, you can wear clothes you've been wanting to wear for a long time.  You can pull out that bathing suit that has been hanging in the back of the closet!  The possibilities are endless!  When you feel good about your body, it will show in every aspect of your life!  Other people will see your beauty radiating from within and your positive body image will reflect on others.  You can help end the trend of obesity just by saying "yes" I want to face my fear of failure and prove myself wrong!
There is no room for excuses!
So make the decision today to change your life forever!  There is no better time than now to commit to getting fit!
Let me help you reach your health and fitness goals, together we will be unstopable!



Labels: , , ,