This recipe is the simplest recipe that I have EVER made! When you don't have time or a lot of skill in the kitchen then this is the recipe for you! The best part is that everything is in one dish!
- 2 Skinless chicken breasts chopped into 2 inch cubes
- 1 lb red potatoes chopped into 2 inch cubes
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Red and yellow peppers sliced into 1 inch pieces.
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves sliced thin
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
|Before I put it in the oven|
- 1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and add chicken, potatoes, veggies, basil, garlic, chicken broth and olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary add pepper if desired. Bake for approximately 45 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender! SERVE!!!
Labels: clean eating, Clean Eating Chicken Bake, Healthy Chicken Recipe, Recipes