I must admit that I am a little obsessed with pumpkin recipes and pumpkin flavored foods, so here is another one for you!
This recipe sounds amazing and I haven't made it yet but I just had to share it with you! I will be making it this Friday for my family that is spending the night and staying to do some Christmas shopping on Friday!
This makes approximately 12 servings
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup prepared pumpkin (canned or home baked)
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
Eat and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a casserole dish (9x13) blend together the almond milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, honey and vanilla. Stir gently until completely combined.
- Add the oats, pecans, cranberries and raisins. Stir briefly to combine.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the casserole is soft and cooked through.
Labels: Clean Eating Pumpkin Recipe, Pumpkin Oatmeal Casserole