Haley's Shakeology Cleanse Experience

I asked Haley to write about her cleanse experience so that others could learn from her experience, here is what she had to say!

We have all gained weight at some point in our lives and realized we wanted to shed the extra pounds. You start your diet and regular exercise regiment you start to lose a few pounds. A few months in after weight-loss success you reach a plateau to where it seems almost impossible to get rid of the last few existing pounds whether it be 5-15 lbs. We all reach this goal at some point. I reached mine about 3 months ago. No matter what diet I pursued or how many times I went to the gym, nothing would change. I started to do more research as my frustration grew. I stumbled upon Beachbody.com, I've used the site numerous times to buy products like P90X, Insanity, and Brail Butt lift. I loved them all. What I found changed me and my outlook on my health. SHAKEOLOGY! I did my research and watched all the informative videos about all the health pros this one shake provided. I ordered samples of the shake from my coach, and told her about my issues with loosing my last desired pounds. She informed me that I could do a cleanse with shakeology, all the ingredients were natural unlike the Lean shakes I was using. So I decided to do the 3 day challenge. You are supposed to drink 3 shakes a day, with a fruit snack in between each, then dinner you would have 6 oz of any white protein with a small salad and non-fat dressing for three days! That seemed more then due able. I ordered the cleanse from her and received it within 2 days.


After the three days I felt more then amazing. On my third day I weighed my self and I lost a total of 7lbs!! My body did a 180! I felt so more energetic then i have in years. This was my first cleanse so I was worried I would gain the weight back. It has been a few weeks since my cleanse and I still feel great. I have kept the weight off and I continued to challenge myself and my body to avoid the aggravation of hitting the plateau again. If your looking fora safe and effective way to beat those pounds Shakeology is for you.  It it can work for me, I know it can work for you!



If you want more information on how the Shakeology cleanse can help you break a plateau or jump start your weight loss message me!

Labels: ,