My Video 12/27/11 at OneTrueMedia.com

I took some time to reflect on all that God has blessed me with in 2011.  Last year at this time I was pregnant with Bryce and pretty much in tears everyday because I was so uncomfortable and large!  I never expected to be where I am today.  I couldn't even imagine that the opportunities that were placed in front of me even existed a year ago!  I am so glad that I took the Summer Slim Down Challenge and put my faith in Nikki, my beachbody coach.  Without her support and encouragement I wouldn't have lost 30 lbs in 7 months and became a beachbody coach.  I am blessed to have 2 healthy children, a wonderful husband and a supportive family.  I have accomplished big things this year and I only have God to thank for the blessings that he has provided me with.  I love helping other people change their lives and get healthy and fit.  I am starting P90X2 on January 9th with my Train Insane or Remain the Same group!  I am super excited to put my trust in God and continue pursuing my dreams.  Thanks to all of my wonderful customers and family I can do what I do each day!  There is no greater joy than waking up every morning and loving the people that you are surrounded with and the life that you live!  I made my dream board for 2012 last month and I know that the things I put on there really could come true, but I cannot even fathom the possibilities that are right in front of me!  Here's to making dreams come true for me and you in 2012! 

xoxoxox,

Melanie Mitro
Beachbody Coach
Take the Challenge with me by creating a free account and contacting me about your weight loss and health goals:  www.teambeachbody.com/melaniemitro
mmitro@hotmail.com



Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com

Labels: