Be A Beachbody COACH & Receive a FREE GIFT!

Join Melanie's Dream TEAM and The Bombshell Dynasty TODAY!

 Do you currently have a job that is less than rewarding?  Do you wake up every morning hating to go to work? Do you wish that you had a job that made you feel good about who you are?  Do you wish that you could help other people?  Then you should consider becoming a Team Dynasty Coach!

A little bit about my job for those of you who don't know.  I am an Independent Beachbody Coach.  I help people set health and fitness goals that are specific to their needs.  I work with people to select a beachbody program and a nutrition plan that will help them achieve success.  I do these things either through my beachbody challenge groups or with individual one on one basis.  I use my knowledge of health and fitness and what has helped me lose 30 lbs, build lean muscle mass and my nutritional research to help others.  I share my success with others and motivate them to be the best version of themselves.  I not only help people transform their bodies but I really work on the emotional aspect as well.  So much of losing weight is a MENTAL state!  We feed ourselves with these self defeating thoughts and sabatoge our efforts before we even really give it a chance.  So I spend a lot of time helping other people change those thought patterns and become successful. Plus you get to focus on yourself and keep yourself on track as well because you have people to keep them accountable!

As a Beachbody Coach you can do as little or as much as you want.  You can set your sights high and aim to be top coach in 2012 earning six figures or you can decide that this is going to be a hobby and you want to impact a few close friends and family by helping them make small changes in their lives.  You can start your own fit club or run your own challenge groups.  The sky is the limit!  There is no one telling you that you have to sell a certain amount or act a certain way!  It's all individualized.  Beachbody does a great job of putting professional products and programs out there for people who want to get in shape and be healthy!  Coaching is just another amazing benefit to teambeachbody!  And you do not have to have any special qualifications.  I will teach you everything you need to know and together we will be successful!

Do I have to have a perfect body? A lot of people are interested in coaching but are worried that they have to be this bombshell in order to be a coach.  You do not have to be ripped, cut, or super thin in order to be a coach.  You just have to have a passion and desire to help other people, to lead them on the right path to health and fitness.  You have to WANT to be BETTER!  I do not have a 6 pack, I do not have a perfect body but each and everyday I feed myself nutritious food and follow an exercise program to keep myself healthy and lean.  You can even be a work in progress!  You can be working on yourself while motivating your friends and family by setting a good example for how a healthy and happy person should live!  God only gives us one body and we should not abuse it!

Do I have to do everything you do?  No, absolutely not!  You must evaluate the reason why you want to help other people and determine your WHY!  Then, together we will set some realistic goals and I will help you achieve them.  If you want to do this business 3 hours a week well then by all means that is your choice!

What financial commitment is there?  It depends on which option you choose.  There are a few!  The only constant monthly fee is $14 for your two beachbody websites that the company gives to you.  This is  where you refer people to when they ask you about fitness programs and Shakeology.
  1. You can purchase a beachbody challenge pack which gets you your fitness program + 30 day supply of Shakeology + free shipping + 30 day trial of club membership (for meal planning and grocery list ect...) + me as your coach and the $40 coach fee is waived.  This is your best option because you save shipping and the coach fee and you get your shakeology and workout cheaper!!!  (SEE PIC BELOW FOR PACKAGE OPTIONS).
  2. You can go to my site  and create an account and click the "coach" tab and be a coach.  From there you would fill out the information pay the $40 coach fee and voila you would become a coach.  The $40 coach fee gives you the starter pack of information.  
  3. Lastly, you can go in and sign up as a coach with a Shakeology home direct order and pay the $40 coach fee and get your Shakeology home direct for $90 instead of $120.  
The Bombshell Dynasty is one of the fastest growing teams in the business.  We have an amazing leader, Lindsay Matway who is motivated and driven to help our team reach success.  She provides us with weekly coach calls and a community of support through facebook in which she keeps us updated on all the latest news and information that Beachbody has to share.

There is no better time than now to join my "Dream TEAM"!  I want to change lives in a big way and I want to see my team make a dent in this obesity epidemic!  We have the knowledge and education to share with others so let's get out there and do it!


Do you want to join my team?!  

From today until February 29th, 2012 anyone who signs up as a coach will earn one of these perks:
  1. Sign up as a coach with a beachbody challenge pack and receive a $25 gift card off all future purchases and a team dynasty t-shirt free.
  2. Sign up as a coach with a Shakeology Home Direct order and receive $25 e gift card to use on all future purchases. 
Make the choice today to be a part of the best team in the country!!!!  SIGN UP NOW!


For more information or to chat with me about this opportunity contact me at mmitro@hotmail.com!  Hurry this offer ends on February 29th!

Labels: , , ,