Shamrock Shakeology

Shamrock Shakeology!

So for those of you that actually know me, you know that I am not a Greenberry Shakeology fan!  There are lots of people out there that absolutely love it but I am not one of them!  So I stumbled upon this recipe not to long ago and thought, well I love Shamrock Shakes and I love the benefits of Shakeology so I will give it a try!

Let me just tell you that I didn't have high hopes for it!  But it was really really good!  I totally enjoyed it!  Now it's not the exact same as a shamrock shake from McDonald's but I would rather not sabotage my hard work and the insane amount of calories and fat.  Could I have drank it, YES!  I certaintly don't have any weight to lose.  But it doesn't make me feel good about myself and I could care less!  I don't feel like I was depriving myself of anything!  I am actually proud that I have enough self control to find alternatives to my favorite guilty pleasures!

So I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!  If you don't have any Greenberry Shakeology and would like to try it you can paypal me $5 as a gift to mmitro@hotmail.com or email me and I will get the single serving packet out to you asap!!

Ingredients:

Labels: ,