So I am a big fan of coconut and I love LOVE LOVE quinoa and I'm always looking for new and improved snack ideas so I decided to give this recipe a try! Boy am I glad that I did because it is amazing!!!!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 6 TBSP ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw cashews, chopped.
Calories: 208.3; Fat: 10.5; Carbs: 16.2; Fiber: 3.5; Protein: 15
- Mix quinoa, flaxseed, coconut and vanilla protein powder together in a bowl.
- Add almond milk
- add cashews and craisins
- Divide into 10 greased muffin tins
|finished product, delish!|
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes, centers should be firm to the touch.
Labels: Clean Protein Bites, Coconut, quinoa and protein bites