I always love when the weather starts to turn because there are so many great foods that you can grill! One of my favorites are kabobs and zuchinni on the grill! I found this amazingly yummy recipe in the Chalean Extreme nutrition guide!
- 5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mrs. dash
- 1 cup of bell peppers any color cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup green zucchini cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- sea salt to taste
- metal or wooden skewers
- Marinate the chicken in the olive oil, lemon juice, red onions, and paprika for 30 minutes. Then season the chicken with Mrs. Dash; skewer the chicken cubes with the bell peppers and zucchini onto the stick. Grill or broil until cooked through about 8 minutes. I served over a bead of brown rice! It was very delicious!!!
Labels: Clean Eating Chicken Kabobs