Reason #10 Why I love being a part of Beachbody


Reason #10 Why I love being a part of Beachbody!


Every time you wake up in the morning and don't want to do your workout or you would rather eat a bowl of cereal than egg whites I check in to facebook and am surrounded by my customers and coaches who are all working hard to be the best that they can be!  BAMM motivation! When my alarm goes off in the morning the first thing I do is check facebook!  (yeah I am a total dork, but you know u do it too)  I love seeing all the other people out there up and early doing their workouts!  That is motivation to drag myself out of my warm and comfy bed, throw on my clothes and head to the basement!  Once I get there, I am always ALWAYS glad that I pushed through!  There is nothing better than starting my day off right with a great workout!  Plus I have people waiting on me for their accountability text in the am, I can't let them down!!!

The difference between having the body you desire and the one you despise is those small steps you take each day to get there!  So waking up every morning, doing my workout 6 days a week, eating clean those are all things that I could or could not do.  But just the act of doing them consistently is what brings me the results I desire and the body I love!  I have energy because I view my food as fuel and not as comfort.  I have strong muscles because when the weight gets a little lighter I up the weights and make it more challenging.  When Chalene says to sink a little lower, I sink A LOT lower!  When my coach tells me to read 10 pages of personal development I read 20!  I am sooo totally motivated by others around me and I love Beachbody because they help me to be better!  Each and every day I have a place to keep that fire burning!  Can you say that about your workouts, your job, your lifestyle?  Does it keep you inspired each and every day?

If so, then rock on!  If not, join me for some fitness motivation or even helping to inspire others to do the same as a coach!  I can't tell you how amazing it feels to help others and to also have the support it takes to make it to the top!

Have a Happy Thursday!!!!

xoxoxox
Melanie Mitro