Father's Day FUN!

My MEN!
Landon and I made Daddy pancakes for breakfast


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!  Today is a day to celebrate the wonderful men in our lives!  Our own father's and for some of us the father of our children!  So today I am so very grateful for my wonderful husband!  Not only is he an amazing provider but a man of integrity, strength, and kindness!  He would do anything for his family and the ones that he loves!  He has been so patient and understanding these last 12 months as I figure out my calling in life and build my business from the ground up!  I am really looking forward to some time away this week so we can reconnect!  But atleast today I got to show him how much I appreciate all he has done for our family!
Today we celebrated our Father's and my niece's dance recital! Followed by a family get together at my sister in laws house!  Great day! Great family!  It is always so nice to unplug from our jobs and just be present in the moment with family and friends! 
Halle and Landon at her dance recital!

Happy Father's Day!