This simple chicken recipe takes little preparation time and is totally satisfying to eat. I really honestly enjoyed this dinner more than balsamic chicken and that is one of my absolute favorites! I want to thank one of my challengers Nicole for introducing me to this dinner! I usually serve it with steamed veggies like green beans or broccoli!!
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs or whole wheat panko crumbs (not gluten free)
- 2 tbsp fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Break open eggs into a shallow dish and scramble well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper, lemon pepper and oregano.
- Dip each side of chicken breast into the egg and then into bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Labels: Clean Eating Parmesan Chicken, Recipe