Power Balls


I know it may seem like I have it all together on the outside but some days I am screaming for something sweet on the inside!  I have the WORST sweet tooth in the world!!!!  So anything I can find to curb that I will take advantage of!  In Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Recharged Book she has a recipe for Power Balls.  I have all the ingredients sitting on my counter but I just haven't mixed them together yet!  So the final product will be coming soon!  But they look amazing and sound amazing.  So I'll share this recipe with you and then update my post with my final pictures and the taste test from my toughest critics, the kids and my husband!

When you need something quick and delicious try these power balls.

Ingredients
Method
1.  Place dried fruit and all seeds (except sesame) in food processor. Process until crumbly.
2.  Add remaining ingredients (except sesame seeds).
3.  Using a tablespoon scoop out mixture and shape into balls.  Be sure to compact each ball so the mixture sticks together well.
4.  Roll each ball in sesame seeds.  Set on a platter and cover with plastic food wrap.  Place in refrigerator.

121 calories; 3g of protein; 14 carbs; 7g of fat; 3g of fiber; and 5g of sugar.

Labels: ,