Pumpkin Protein Shake


Oh, how I love Fall. The leaves begin to change, the air outside is crisp, there are pumpkins everywhere, and Football games on weekends. Who doesn't love Fall? Now that we are just about to the official fall season, kids are headed back to school, Friday night football games and pumpkins everywhere my taste buds start watering!!!  I used to be a huge pumpkin spice latte fan at Starbucks but since really digging into the quality of the food I put in my body I decided to find healthy alternatives to the things I love so I don't feel deprived!  BINGO!  This one works great for that craving!!!

PUMPKIN PIE PROTEIN SHAKE
Servings: 1
Prep Time: 1 minutes


Ingredients
1/4 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup Pumpkin {not pumpkin pie mix, just plain pumpkin puree in a can}
1/4 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 sweetener packet
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
6 to 7 large ice cubes

Directions
In a blender, mix all of your ingredients together till smooth and creamy. Pour shake into a glass or protein shaker. Sprinkle some extra cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts - 1 serving:
Calories: 144
Fat: 2.5g
Carbs: 7g
Protein: 25g
Fiber: 3g
Sugar: 2g

Labels: ,