Taco Salad

Last night's dinner was lick your fingers good.  I honestly didn't have any recipe to go by I just created my own materpiece and man was it good!  I am a Mexican food lover and as we all know it is not always the best clean choice for weight loss and health.  So I make my own version of a Taco salad and enjoyed every last bit of it!

Ingredients:
Directions:
Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat and brown the turkey and onion until no longer pink.  Drain meat and put back in the pan.  Add in 1/4 cup water and the taco seasoning mix.  Stir until covered.  In the meantime, cut up the green onions, red peppers and avocado.  Assemble lettuce on the plate and layer with corn, beans, avocado, ground turkey, a dollup of greek yogurt, then put a splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar on top for dressing!  Absolutely amazing salad!!!

There is no greater joy than enjoying your dinner minus the calories and guilt!

Labels: