Edamame, Tomato and Feta Salad with Fresh Basil

The Labor Day Weekend is in full force and that means picnics and parties for many of us!!  I am always looking for sneaky ways to show people what clean food tastes like without it looking like a diet dish!!!  One of my challengers forwarded me this recipe and I just couldn't wait to try it!  I had plenty of fresh tomatos and basil from my garden so I didn't even have to buy them at the grocery store!!!

Amazingly good salad!
This salad was bursting with flavor and it was gorgeous!!!

Ingredients:
Instructions:
To make dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, water, garlic, salt and pepper, set aside.
In a large serving bowl, combine edamame, tomatoes, basil and onion; toss with dressing and sprinkle with cheese.  Yields about 1 cup per serving.

Labels: , ,