Beachbody Coach Success Story-Alyson H.


I have decided that I want to feature my totally awesome and hard working coaches when they hit big milestones in their businesses!!  Alyson achieved Emerald rank this week in her business and is well on her way to growing a strong business where she can help other people transform their lives, take control and achieve their health and fitness goals.  I'm so glad to have her as part of my team!!  This is her story!!!





Who am I…

My name is Alyson Horcher.  I am a mother of two wonderful children - Leo and Addyson and a wife to a guy who accepts me for the way I am and loves me unconditionally. 

A little about me…

After marrying my husband in 2004 we decided to move from Pennsylvania to warmer weather and begin our new life together in Southern California.  After a few years living the "dream" we decided to move back to Pennsylvania in 2010.  At this time we also found out I was pregnant with baby#2.  When we moved back I quit my successful, well paying job and became a stay at home mom.

Where did I go…

When I started my new career as a Stay at Home Mom, I found it to be the hardest job I had ever done. When I was working outside of the home I would get a mental and physical break.  Those days were over and I found it even more challenging to get a break…any break!  When I started staying home I also started to let myself go.  I use to wake up at 5am religiously everyday and exercise.  Weekends were my breaks however I would still get up early to start my day.  When I became a stay at home mom, I started sleeping in to the point I could barely get myself out of bed and exercising was a thing of the past. I also use to eat pretty healthy and those days too were gone!

Previously I would exercise because it made me feel good.  I was never really concerned about weight control.  I never had a problem with weight.

As life continues and I get older and so does my family I want to make smarter decisions in life.  Those decisions I feel begin with having a healthy lifestyle which includes exercise and eating healthy.  Everything I do my children see and hear.  I am most concerned about being a positive role model for my children.  My family is my everything!

Time for the change to begin...

Happy New Year 2012! I was on facebook one day and I had been noticing all these very positive posts from one of my sorority sisters, (whom by the way I never met in person but through our "family tree" we became facebook friends) Melanie Mitro.  She had a couple of posts about joining her upcoming challenge group.  I had no idea what a challenge group was and I did not know Melanie that well either.  One of her posts she mentioned about if you are interested "like" her post.  I "liked" her post because well I really did like what she had to say.  I did not even think about actually joining a challenge group until she contacted me.  We set up a time to talk and from that moment on my life started to change.

I was feeling sorry for myself, I was unhappy with life, grumpy, and lethargic.  I lost myself and did not know how to get myself back. I agreed to take part in Melanie's challenge.  I choose my workout program and decided to start drinking Shakeology once a day. 

Time to Press Play...

I took part in my first ever challenge group in February 2012.  This group changed my life! My coach and the other women in the group were such key components to my success.  I started a routine of getting up early again to workout, started eating cleaner, drinking Shakeology, and the results were awesome!  The 90 day challenge started Feb. 27, 2012.  It was called the "Spring Slim Down Challenge" It should have been called, "We Will Change Your Life Forever Challenge!" I knew in my heart I needed to make changes in my life and this is where it all began!

I am happy to say I am now a Chalean Extreme graduate! I am almost a Power 90 Graduate too. Next on the list is Brazil Butt Lift!  I lost weight and inches, and I found myself again! I am happier, have a ton more energy (definitely needed with two young kids), more productive, and the list goes on and on.  My husband and children are happier with the new me and for once I am happy with me!

The Story Continues...

Our lives have changed because I started with the beachbody program. Sure we still have lots of areas to improve, we always will.  I will continue to make changes and I hope to help other people change their lives as I have changed mine! On August 7, 2012, I made this promise to myself by becoming a Team Beachbody coach.   What pushed me to finally say “Yes, I want to be a beachbody coach” is that if I can make these changes in my life and improve my overall health and happiness why can’t I try and help someone else do the same?  I really needed the accountability of my coach to stay on track, I still do.  I as a coach will be able to provide the same type of accountability to someone else and help them push forward.   

Paying it Forward is now what I want to do in addition to being a positive role model for my family.  I love how my life has changed and I can see a drastic improvement how my family is eating now too!  I want to share my story with others and help change at least lives!

If I can help just one person see the difference I have seen then this to me equals SUCCESS!! 


Life as a beachbody coach…

Well being an active beachbody coach is a bit different than what I envisioned.  I envisioned helping other people reach their goals yes, but the feeling you get when you DO help people reach their fitness and health goals is something I never felt before! Life as a coach is so much more to me now. I want to continue to help others, I want to build a successful business, I want to help others build their own successful businesses, and I want to continue to improve on my live as well as my family’s life!  

I will be a Super Star Diamond Coach! I am on my way and I will not stop until I get there.  Why?  The more people I can help and the more coaches I bring into this beautiful beachbody world means together we can as a team will help that many more people reach their health and fitness goals.  Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?  I will be successful because I have faith in God’s plan for me.  I am able to stay at home with my two children, raise them, take care of our family and our home AND I can still contribute to our finances! 

Oh and this is all done from the comfort of my home! My time with my family is not jeopardized anymore by me having to go away on business trips or go into the office.  I was in the pharmaceutical industry for 10+ years and by far this is much more rewarding and FLEXIBLE!! I am so very thankful Beach Body came into my life when it did…Thank You BeachBody!!!!

Visit me on facebook or on my Beachbody Site to get more daily motivation, support and accountability!!

Labels: ,