Holiday Survival Guide

So this time of the year is exceptionally hard.  You have holiday parties, family gatherings and FOOD everywhere!  The Christmas cookies are calling your name and you have no will power to say no!  So how do you combat what I would like to call the Holiday 15 (Freshman 15)???  Last year was the first year in my entire life that I ended up losing weight at the end of the holiday season instead of gaining weight!  I want to teach you how to do the same thing!  I want to arm you with the tools, the tips, the recipes, the motivation and the support to have energy this holiday, to fit into your favorite outfit or even go out and buy a new one that flaunts your features instead of hiding them!

Tell me more...

The holiday survival guide group will all be done through a closed facebook group.  You never have to leave the comfort of your home.  You must be a current Beachbody Customer of mine, which you can do by going to my site and creating an account with me as your Coach.  You must also invest in a 30 day supply of Shakeology HD and replace 1 meal a day with it for the duration of the group.   

Why??  I require you to invest in Shakeology for a couple of reasons.  The first and the biggest is that it is 1 meal of the day that you KNOW you are getting the VERY BEST nutrition that you can possibly find.  Especially when you are learning to eat better and make good choices it can be completely over whelming.  So Shakeology takes the guess work out of planning your meals.  You have 1 less thing to think about!  Then, at the end of the group you can decide to continue or discontinue drinking your Shakeology.  But I'm pretty sure you will love it!  In fact, I guarantee it!  If you aren't 100% satisfied I will personally help you return it even if the bag is empty for a full refund!
The next reason is because during the holidays sugar and sweets are everywhere.  It is a known fact that the more sugar you eat the more you body craves it!  Shakeology helps to reduce your cravings to sugar!  So, instead of having a milkshake in the evenings or cookies I grab my shake mix it with fruit, peanut butter, milk and ice and voila a healthy, low calorie treat!  I never feel like I'm missing out on something!  Oh and I the feeling of guilt that you have when you indulge in something naughty is gone!!!  I feel confident, healthy and I look lean!



When does the group start?

It will start on Monday the 26th and will run until the 27th of December!!  During this month we will set small goals for you to help you focus on what is most important.  Maybe you want to learn how to make better food choices, how to resist temptations, handle emotional eating, find healthy alternatives to your favorite foods, cut the soda and caffeine or just have energy to get through your day without crashing?  You may or may not have weight to lose, whatever your individual reason I will work with you to have the success that you want! I promise at the end of the 30 days you will have the tools to make better choices and live a healthier lifestyle!

Do I have to exercise?  

Exercise is optional although it will improve your results.  The only requirement is that you log into the group each day, contribute to the discussion and drink your Shakeology.

Why would this group be a good fit for me?
Maybe you have a significant amount of weight to lose and exercise is not an option right now.  Then, starting with Shakeology and healthy eating will help you get the initial pounds off so that you can begin an exercise program.

Maybe you already are at your goal weight or close too but have  very poor diet.  Maybe you lack energy to get through your day.  Maybe you have no idea how to cook or what foods are good vs. bad.  Then, this group will teach you  to make better choices and be mindful of what you are consuming and what it is doing to your body.  I will be giving you meal plans, recipes, teach you what healthy snacks are.  You will NOT be counting calories.  You will be choosing foods based on their nutritional value.  You will be eating 5-6 times a day!  No starvation!   

The biggest key is that YOU are not ALONE!  You have MY support and MY experience as your guide!!!  There is power in numbers and this holiday season you will not be alone!!

How can I get started?!

Go to my site, create an account.  Then, I will contact you with more information!  If you are already my customer, then send me a mesage via email or facebook and I will get you hooked up with the group!

Or you can click the link to the facebook page and request to join the group!

We will begin our preparation for the group next week with the official kick off on the 26th!!!  

This is your time to shine!  Your time to make a change!  It's your time to do it the right way!  No starving yourself, no crash diet, just good healthy, nutritious foods!!!



Follow me on FACEBOOK for even more inspiration and motivation!!!

Are you the next success story?!?!
She did Shakeology and a walking program!
Shakeology and Les Mills Pump
Do you like my blog?  Do you read it daily?  Do you follow me?!?!?!  >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Click follow to show your support for my blog!!!!
Thanks a million!  :)

Labels: , , , , , ,