Tomato Basil Turkey Cutlets

I bought Turkey Breast Cutlets at the grocery store this week and I honestly didn't even have a recipe to go with it!  But I really wanted to try something new.  I stick to chicken, fish and turkey for the most part for my sources of protein.  The leaner the better!!!  So I figured I would just google a recipe and figure it out!

Well, I was not expecting to find a meal that my husband raved about and actually asked me to cook again for my in laws while we are staying with them next week!!!  So of course I can't keep my secrets to myself and I want to share them with you!!! 

This recipe is not only delicious but the most simple recipe to make!  So if you are new to cooking and or clean eating then this is a perfect one to try!

Ingredients:
Directions:
Place a piece of foil in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.  Place turkey cutlets on top.  Then, sprinkle with basil, garlic powder,  chopped onion, diced tomatoes and then top with mozzarella cheese.

Then, cover the dish with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
I served the Turkey with a side of brown rice and steamed broccoli.




Labels: ,