Healthy Holiday Quick Workouts and Meal Plan



The next week is definitely going to prove to be the absolute hardest week of the year.  I don't know about you, but I'm surrounded by Christmas cookies, drinks, and non clean food!  It has taken every ounce of will power that I have not to chow down the Christmas cookies we made for Santa!  So to combat the need for sweet, rich chocolate I'm whipping up some Shakeology PB balls and some vodka setlzer water's with a splash of orange to keep me feeling satisfied with out the blast of calories. 

In addition to to doing my best to follow my meal plan I'm also still kicking butt with my workouts for this week.  I've sat down, created a plan that is completely manageable.  Since my body is already in a routine of getting up early, working out and then taking care of the family it will be no different this week as well.

I have included my meal plan where I plugged in my whole weeks plan incorporating all of the family and friend functions that I have going on!  Now it's certainly not going to be a breeze but in my own little organized world this just works!  I hope that you find something that works just as well for you!!!

Lastly, while you are chilling watching those Christmas movies you can start moving through some of these exercises I have included.  There is nothing like a quick high intensity interval circuit to get the blood flow going, burn some calories and keep you body awake!!  Think commercial break and get the whole family involved.  Who can do the most!??!  Keep score and whoever loses has to clean the dishes from dinner!  ;)


I wish you the happiest and healthiest Holiday!!!

Labels: , , , , ,