Day 11 and Day 12 Ultimate Reset

I have officially hit the half way mark of the Ultimate Reset.  The one thing I can confidently say is that I will not go back to drinking coffee.  I am also going to stay away from anything caffeinated at this point.  I plan on working a few Vegan meals into my diet each week and continuing to treat my body with the utmost care!  The first 5 days were tough, no doubt.  The tough part was not the food I was eating, but the emotions, the aches and pains and the change.  But the food is good, I am full and not hungry!  Plus I have expanded in ways I never thought possible. 

So Day 11 was the first day I was tip top shape for the entire day!  Feeling full of energy and life, clear thinking and patient! 

My breakfast is pretty much the same for the next 2 weeks! They give you other options such as Miso soup, avocado and mashed chick peas but I'm not going there for breakfast!
So a fresh fruit plate it is!  I am in a routine of making myself one and also my 3 year old!  He always wants what mommy is having!
Tuesday's are always my busy day because I am running around with my kids non stop.  I take Landon to school at 9:30 and then I usually do errands with Bryce until noon!  But this week we had a field trip at Bounce U!  So I loaded up both boys and headed out to the bounce place.  We were done there at 11:30 and I needed more distilled water and a view veggies so we hit up the grocery store.
I literally needed to prep my entire lunch!  Which took forever today!
I like it much better when I make it the night before and just pull it out of the fridge!
So for lunch it's quinoa pilaf and 1/2 serving of the cucumber and tomato salad.  Both of these meals I really like.  You can make both in bulk and then take for lunch every day of the week.  So if you are looking for variety in your meals and lunches this is a great way to do it!
My afternoon snack today was 3/4 cup greek yogurt and some fresh blackberries with some cinnamon on top.  Fruit has taken on a whole new taste since I started the reset!  I'm loving the flavor of foods these days!

Dinner was hearty miso soup and 1 cup steamed swiss chard.  The first time I made the Miso Soup I absolutely hated it.  I think it was the seaweed that did it for me!  But this time around I left out the seaweed!  I must say that this will replace any veggie or chicken noodle soup I have ever made!!!  Loved the variety in the soup and the filling veggies!  The swiss chard, not so much!!!

I taught my Total Body Core Class tonight and it went very well!  I wasn't tired and I could tell that my body could handle much more this week than last.  I still followed a very modified schedule but participated in class to!

Day 12!!!
It's a busy busy day today!  I work all day today and then I am getting my hair done this evening.  I teach my total body core class again this am and then back to the office (AKA my basement) for coach calls and team building all afternoon! 
So breakfast was my usual fruit plate!

After class I was really hungry so I drank a ton of water and took my supplements so I could eat right at 12 noon! 
Lunch today was really yummy because I had the warm Hearty Miso Soup and the refreshing Microgreens salad!  Lots to eat and lots of energy from it!
The nuts and seeds on top really add that crunch and keep you feeling full.

Now it's back to work!  In between calls I drink my Alkalinize and another full glass of water with my mineralize and it's snack time!!!  Of course since I am in a hurry and don't want to be munching in people's ears I grab my Vegan Chocolate Shakeology and BOTTOMS UP!!!

Now it's time for dinner!  I am making quadruple the recipe because you have this again for lunch tomorrow and because I am making my sister in laws portion too!  So it's Mediterranean Roasted Beets and Coconut Collard Greens and 1 serving of cooked quinoa.
Yes the beets totally scare me and it looks like a murder scene when cutting up beets, but they were totally delicious.  I mixed in the quinoa and beets and at the coconut greens on the side!  I was in a hurry so I actually ate it in the car driving to get my hair done!
I am really looking forward to tomorrow's lunch too!  But beware, beets do make your bowel movements bright red!  I am not telling you this to gross you out but so that when you eat beets you don't think you are dying!!!

So off to my hair appointment and for some reason I felt I needed a change! It's winter, cold and dreary!  My hair feels like straw and it just looks washed out! So I decided it was time for a change! Brunette it is!  I love it and it's a perfect winter style and a great change to go along with my healthy lifestyle!!!

Time to hit the hay and get ready for tomorrow!  Day 13 and I have to take Landon to school, run errands and clean the house!  A working moms job is never done!!!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,