Challenger Success Stories


Customer Success Stories


Today I want to take the time and just reflect on the impact that Beachbody Coaches can have on the people that they work with!

Every day I check in to my challenge group, post recipes, tips, meal plans and questions to make people reflect and think about why they are working hard to change their bodies and their nutrition.  Yes it is not always hard and sometimes you just down right don't want to do it! 

You may not always see the changes on the scale happening as quickly as you would like, but you don't give up.  You don't give up because you TRUST and BELIEVE in your COACH!  You know that if you follow the meal plan and the workout schedule you will get the results that you want!  WHY, because you see that other people just like you are doing it too!  You know that you are no different than them.  You know that if you put your mind to something you can make it happen!  You WANT TO CHANGE!!!

As a COACH I always seek to find things to inspire, spark discussion and create vision for my challengers future.

I love more than anything to hear their responses to the questions that I ask!  Sometimes it moves me to tears to just see how far they have come in their thought process and the way they view TRULY living a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.

Insanity & Pump Hybrid
Check out what some of my challengers said!

Question: I just want you to know that YOU ARE ALL GREAT IN MY EYES! I know that each and every one of you have struggled to make exercise and eating healthy a routine! I know that you may not be exactly where you wanted to be at this place in time but I want you to spend today reflecting on where you were 5 weeks ago? I want you to think about what you have changed in your life, I want you to tell the group at least 2 things that you did on day 1 that you no longer do TODAY!! I want you to give yourself a pat on the back for working hard and doing your best! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! 

Challenger A:   I no longer make excuses for my packed schedule. I fit in a work out no matter what. I also gave up my 5 cups of coffee per day during the Ultimate Reset and haven't had a cup since. My addiction to caffeine is over - I still crave it, but so far... So good.

Challenger B:  I no longer use cream in my coffee! I am starting to look at my body as "hot" not I have a flabby butt etc. I'm not saying I'm not working to improve my look but I'm starting to love my body. I've never done this!

Challenger C:  I used to drink pop/soda and now that I've given it up, it doesn't even sound good to me anymore! Also, we used to stop at mcd's everytime we went out but now we bring our own snacks!  

Challenger D:  Two things I no longer do: 1) I no longer skip/eat cookies for breakfast. I make it a priority to eat a healthy breakfast. 2) I no longer make excuses for not working out. I used to always say I didn't have time. Now, no excuses ... I'm actually feeling like I accomplish more, even with workouts squeezed into my day.

This post from one of my challengers also totally moved me!  It's amazing to see that they are realizing their food addictions or their emotional connections to food.  They are holding themselves accountable by posting in the group.  Then, everyone in there lifts them up and encourages them to make a change and be strong!

"I, Jessica, vow to stop sabotaging myself with too many stupid little cheats. I work my ass off & then shoot myself in the foot because my emotions lead me to the pantry. I'm ready for a new week and; a clean slate. Last week of Turbo Fire, then onto BBL."
 
 Challenge groups are more than just purchasing a challenge pack and drinking Shakeology every day.  It's more than just doing Turbofire, P90X, Insanity, Chalean Extreme or Body Pump.  It's more than a facebook group!  
A challenge group is:
   So you can see that not only are their minds changing but their bodies are too.  I have challengers of every shape and size.  Moms, single ladies, working women, stay at home moms, college students and women who just want to be healthy and live longer!  No matter what your body type or your history it is in the past!  This is a new day and this is your chance to change your future.  To create a healthier lifestyle and to be the best version of you that you can be!  

So what are you waiting for?!

Why would you waste another day feeling BLAH, FAT, SICK and TIRED!  (Maybe a little harsh but I know that is how some of us feel)  

My Spring Slim Down Challenge is FORMING NOW!

  

 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,