Clean Eating Cookie Dough Yogurt



My husband is a clean eater right along with me and he must of been scrolling through facebook and this recipe came up.  He was in the kitchen whipping something up and asked me if I wanted to try it!  So of course I'm always up for a snack I said yes!!!  

Anything with yogurt, peanut butter and chocolate I am game! It is called clean eating cookie dough yogurt!!!  AMAZING!!! Now I would't put this on the menu for every night as a snack but this is a perfect treat to replace your bowl of ice cream or the blizzard.  Let me know when you try it and what you think!!

Ingredients
➡3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp nut butter, 1 tbsp honey, 1/4 tsp vanilla, pinch of sea salt, 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips.

Directions:
➡Combine Greek yogurt with the nut butter, honey, vanilla and sea salt. Mix until smooth. Top with mini choc chips and enjoy!!!
Share this recipe with someone who might enjoy it!!!
both my husband and I just took this down like a champ!

Post in the comments if you tried it and what you think!!

Share this recipe with someone that you think would like it!!!


Labels: , , , , , ,