Summer is 26 days away- Are you Ready to wear a swimsuit?! I have options for you!



Happy Sunday!!!  It's Sunday May 5th and it's officially 26 days until the pools are open!  I was spending some time this am searching the internet for a new swimsuit because it's officially less than 2 months until we head to Las Vegas for our Annual Beachbody Summit at the MGM Grande.  So I am totally in the mindset of keeping my diet in check and cleaning it up!  The two groups that I am starting this month are exactly the same steps that I took last year to get into the VERY BEST Shape of my life!  When I went to Vegas last year I was the slimmest that I had ever been.  So I'm offerring these two programs to you this month!!  Everyone should feel their best whether it's vacation season or porchville for you this summer!  


On May 13th I will be kicking off a 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating group.  This group will run for just that, 30 days!  It is a closed online support group where I will help you develop reachable health and fitness goals for yourself.  We will start out with a week of planning and preparation.  I will teach you the basics of clean eating, how to plan your meals for the week, prepare for the week so that food is ready to go and give you recipes, meal plans and tools to help you be successful.  We will discuss using food as fuel, pairing lean proteins with complex carbs to give you energy all day long and discuss the importance of making healthy eating a lifestyle and not a crash diet!  As a part of this group we will incorporate Shakeology.  Shakeology is a SUPER AWESOME all natural meal replacement shake.  You replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology and you can expect to have a controlled meal that gives you  everything that you need to have in a meal.  You have your complex carbs and your protein and it's packed with over 70+ natural ingredients to give you energy, control your cravings, help you lose weight and boost your immune system and brain function!!  If you are like me and have had kids and are experiencing the "Mommy BRAIN" then we need all the help in the brain function area!
It's only a 30 day commitment and there is a money back guarantee.  I promise you will be changed forever!!

So are you interested in joining the group?  What do you need to do?
1.  Go to my site and sign up for a free account.
2.  If you have more questions send me an email at mmitro@hotmail.com and I would be glad to either discuss the program in more detail or give you the directions to sign up.

3.  You can go ahead and purchase your Shakeology by clicking this link.  Then, choose the Shakeology flavor you would like (my favorite is CHOCOLATE) and then the bag or packets.  Personally I think the bag has more in it than the packets so I would go with that option!!!  Then, make sure you choose the home direct option.  It will save you at least $15 in shipping.  The good thing is that as your coach I will remind in 3 weeks to either change your flavor, quantity, or to cancel your order. There is no penalty for canceling so it's totally worth the savings!!!  
Once you place your order, request to join the facebook group and I will contact you to set your goals and get you started with the group!!!



Your second option for May is one of my favorites!!!!  Like I said, last year at the time I was in full Summit Prep.  I followed the Clean Eating Stripped Meal Plan.  

What is Clean Eating Stripped?  Is a 1 month program for those that are already within 10 or so pounds of their weight loss goal.  The point of this 30 day program is to teach you how to strip it down so that you can break a weight loss plateau, trim any excess fat and look your best in 30 days.  This program in conjunction with Shakeology and exercise will give you the best bang for your buck!!!  I have done it and I know it works!!  So let me teach you all that I know.

This group will begin on May 20th and will run for 30 days.
The requirements are as followed:

1.  You must be a member of my Teambeachbody Site.  You can do that by going to www.teambeachbody.com/melaniemitro2 and creating a user name and password.  Then I will contact you to start the process of choosing the right program to meet your needs and answer any questions that you may have about the challenge group.

2.  Then, together we will pick a Beachbody Fitness program that is going to meet your unique health and fitness goals.  We will pick that together with your individual ability in mind.  

3.  You commit to replacing 1-2 meals a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group.  I require shakeology because it is one meal that you don't have to worry about.  It's the one thing that is going to give you the energy to give your workouts your all, curb your cravings, control your hunger and boost your immune system and keep you the healthiest that you have ever been.  If you choose to discontinue Shakeology after the Challenge that is perfectly fine with me!  But it definitely was the missing piece when I was stripping it down.  

4.  You are an active participant in the challenge group.  This means that you log into the closed facebook support group at least once a day to see the daily post and to also post your daily check in.

5.  You can request to join the challenge group here.  I would be happy to answer any questions you have.  

I will be giving you weekly meal plans, recipes, tips, motivation and accountability! This group is for those that are ready and willing to take their nutrition and fitness to the next level!!!






Labels: , , , , , ,