Clean Eating Turkey Burger BBQ

Clean Eating Turkey Burgers
Clean eating Turkey Burgers

When you think of summer what is the first thing that pops into your mind?  Sun, Pool, Beach, Watermelon, Bikini, Vacation, BBQ and ICE CREAM!  A lot of these things are a dieters nightmare, but not you and not this time!  Instead of being afraid of social situations, or afraid of food because you are trying to lose weight or stay healthy just find replacements to the things you love so that you can still enjoy life.  I was once the person who was afraid of eating foods because I didn't want to ruin all my hard work.  Now I eat, I am happy and my family is healthy.  To me it's a win win!!

So burgers is the topic of discussion today.  Traditional hamburgers are chocked full of saturated fat, calories and cholesterol but they taste soo good! That's because fat creates flavor and the more flavor the more rib stickin it gets.  But there is a way to preserve flavor and keep it clean!!

So how can you make a clean burger?




For the sides I sliced up sweet potatoes and drizzled some extra virgin olive oil and taco seasoning and baked them in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until crispy.

Then, I took a zucchini sliced it and grilled with sea salt and pepper.

It was a very flavorful and filling dinner!  No one was complaining.
Clean Eating Burger and fries
Summer BBQ 

Labels: , , , , , , ,