What is Focus T25 and Is It Right for ME?


I am sure by now if you follow me at all or are a part of the TeamBeachbody Community you have heard the CRAZY buzz about the newest fitness program.  Focus T25 was created by Shaun T who is a trainer for Beachbody.  He is also the creator of Insanity which is a 60 day high intensity home fitness program.  T25 delivers you the results of a high intensity one hour workout in just 25 minutes.  I can honestly say that it REALLY works!  I would consider myself to be someone that is in very good physical shape.  I go into each workout knowing that it is only 25 minutes and that I am going to give it all that I have for the entire 25 minutes and get the best workout possible.  There is no doggin it and no half ass!  When you look at the workout that way you get a greater calorie burn.  So that is why the program is so effective, you get in, get to work and are done!

My wonderful hubby and I are doing it right now!  We both have great things to say about it!



Is the workout a lot of jumping like Insanity?
It is not like Insanity at all.  There is not nearly the plyometric type of jumps that you do with Insanity.  I like to compare it as a combination of Turbofire with the punches and the great music to the sports agility in Insanity.  There are burpees, lunges, punches and kicks but it's fun and easy to pick up on.  There is no difficult choreography to learn and anyone can do it.

I am a beginner to fitness will I be able to do T25?
Yes, you will definitely be able to do it.  Tanya provides you with great low impact modifications to help you build your strength and stamina.  As you begin to get stronger you can start to up your intensity.  You will still get results from doing the modifications because your fitness level is different than everyone else's.  You will still burn calories and it will be effective.  As you get stronger it is important to push yourself harder in order to continue to get results.

How much space do I need?
You do not need a lot of space at all.  All you need is a small living area space that you can move forward and backwards in.

What supplements do I need?
Truthfully everyone should add in Shakeology to their new workout routine.  Not only because it is your daily dose of dense nutrition but because it is going to give you 1 meal a day that you do not have to even think about.  It has over 70+ all natural ingredients that you can buy at the grocery store but it would be crazy expensive if you decided to purchase them all individually.  Plus wheat grass does not taste very good at all!  Beachbody has found a way to give you Shakeology which has all of those amazing natural ingredients that keep your body in tip top shape but it actually tastes good vs tasting like dirt!  Honestly, as a mom, as a penny pincher and as someone who LOVES HER SWEETS and is afraid of new concoctions I can tell you that it does taste AMAZING!  I've found my favorite recipes that I alternate through but it's so easy and it really keeps me healthy.  I haven't been sick in a long time!  I contribute it to Shakeology and all the good for you ingredients!

Energy and Endurance:  If you are like me, I wake up WAY to early!  I wake up at 5 am so that I can workout before my kids get out of bed.  Plus I like to eat my breakfast in peace so I get up early just so I can sip my coffee and eat my oatmeal without little hands grabbing in the bowl.  But this also leads to a little bit of the morning drowsiness.  So to combat that, I drink Beachbody's energy and endurance pre workout drink.  1 scoop in a glass of water, chug it down and within 10 minutes I have a nice little pep in my step!  Not too much pep where I am jittery but an even increase in energy.  It tastes like lemon lime and I actually really like it!

Energy and Endurance Pre Workout Drink

T25 is a 10 week program that is split into two phases, the Alpha and the Beta Phase.  Each phase lasts 5 weeks.
Focus T25 Phases

The workout comes with 10 workouts plus a bonus workout, a nutrition guide, a quick start guide and a calendar of exactly what workout to do on each day in order for you to get the results that you want.


What comes with FOCUS T25?
The Base Kit comes with:
10 Workouts
Bonus Tools:
Free Gifts:

The Gamma phase is in the deluxe package and it lasts 4 weeks.  It is meant to be done after the first two phases and it will help to build muscle and improve speed fast!!

So why should I do T25?  Everyone has an excuse and everyone has a busy life.  You don't have to give me the excuse that you don't have enough time anymore!  Everyone has 25 minutes to do a workout and it's not just any workout.  It's a workout that is going to change your body if you choose.  We all make choices each day.  We choose to watch a TV show vs workout, we choose to go through the drive thru instead of packing our lunch, we choose to have a cookie in the break room or we choose to eat our packed snack.  We make choices each and every day that either bring us closer to our fitness goals or widen the gap between what we want and what we have!  T25 gives you that option, you would be crazy not to take it!


T25 is also good for those mom's and teachers out there that have to get up early to head to work. We want to get our workout in before the kids wake up but don't want to get up at 4 am to do it.  Instead just 30 minutes earlier can get you enough time!!
Focus T25 Challenge Pack

So here is my thought!!!  You know I am always thinking.  Having a new fitness program is always a fabulous idea but it's the support, the motivation and the accountability that really make the difference. I have decided to accept a limited number of new customers into my challenge group.  I am going to do a Focus T25 challenge group where the workout is T25 and I will guide you with the nutrition by teaching you the principles of clean eating, replacing one meal a day with Shakeology and giving you the support and accountability you need to succeed!

You are going to learn how to:

Clean eating Support


Through the next 10 weeks it will be a small closed facebook accountability group, T25, you and me!!!  Are you ready? This is the missing piece, you have the accountability of me as your coach, the proven to work fitness program (T25) and the clean eating expertise that I bring to the table.  It's the magic combination that is honestly working!!  It has worked for hundreds of my customers, myself and my family!  The only thing holding you back is YOURSELF!!  Let's get to work!!  Oh and one more added bonus! The challenge pack which includes T25, Shakeology, Free Shipping, a discounted price and a coach is on sale for the month of July only!!!!


We start July 15th!  I will work around your vacation, we will make it happen!

The time is now, imagine where you will be 10 weeks from now!!
Join the T25 challenge group today!!






Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,