Don't Get Lazy THIS FALL!!

Clean Eating and Shakeology Support Group

September is in mid swing and ahhh a breath of fresh air or fall air I should say!!!  I have noticed everywhere that I go the last thing people are thinking about is their health and fitness.  Everyone is talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Hot Chocolate, Pizza and football party food.  Our families schedules are just jammed full of running errands, being the taxi driver for our kids activities and still trying to maintain our job, our home and our personal sanity.  So if you are like me the first thing to go is my sanity when life gets crazy!  Thank goodness I have a good fitness and health routine going because that is the last thing that I would give up.  But maybe that isn't the case for you.  Maybe you are the person that rationalizes that you are not important or that we should sacrifice ourselves for our kids.  I have to say that while that sounds so humbling you are actually doing them a great disservice.  Think about it.  When you don't take care of yourself what happens?
FIt for Fall tips

How to Get Rid of your Muffin TopYou feel gross in your clothes, your muffin top hangs over your pants, your tired, your hair and skin feels blah.  You become irritable because you are not happy with how you look and feel and in turn you take it out on your kids. Then fast forward 10-20 years.  Your kids are grown, maybe grandchildren and you want to play with your grandkids but a lifetime of poor eating habits, being overweight have wrecked your body.  You now have sore joints, high blood pressure and cholesterol   You are easily winded and your metabolism is slowing!  Now what if you would of made the changes now?  Would you be able to keep up with those grandkids or even just spend time doing fun activities with the ones that you love?  Most likely the situation would be different if you made different choices now!!!
Fitness Motivation Quotes

But WAIT you say!!!!  I don't have money to eat healthy!  It's so expensive and I have to cook 2 meals!!!  I don't have money to buy Shakes!  I don't want to drink my food!  I don't like to cook!  I don't have time to cook!  I'm afraid this will be another thing that I sign up for and FAIL!!!  I just don't want to do it!
Benefits of Healthy Eating and Exericse

STOP for one minute and think about the residual benefits of leading a healthy life!!!  I know for me I want to be around for my kids and I want to teach them how to be healthy.  It's time for me to think about my family too!  It's not just about you, it's about everyone that you come into contact with on a daily basis.

It's crazy to think that 1 person (YOU) can have such a positive influence on others!!!  So instead of thinking about yourself and all that YOU have to DO think about everyone else that NEEDS you to BE HEALTHY and STRONG too!!!!

Weekly Meal Planning, Clean EatingI want to teach you how to make being healthy a lifestyle.  So starting on September 30th, for 30 days I am going to teach you how to make a meal plan, how to make healthy choices, find substitutes for the things that you love, learn new recipes, little tips on how to pack a cooler when you have endless activities and responsibilities.  Tackle the holidays, parties, social events and more with all the support you need from me!  Online closed accountability group where we will set goals that are realistic to your needs.

Contact me for more information on how you can be enrolled in my 30 Day Clean Eating and Shakeology Support Group!  I promise you that it's way more than a bag of Shakeology!  It's your LIFE!!!!  It's the start of a new you!!!


You have a choice

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,