Body Flush and Detox Water



Body Flush and Detox Water Recipe


Body flush and detox water

One of my challengers shared this recipe with me and I cannot wait to make it.  I have been drinking warm lemon water every morning for at least a year.  It has so many great benefits for your body and I have really noticed a difference in the way I feel, my skin and just flushing out any extras!  So not only does this look refreshing but it seriously is something I could see drinking every day!  So off to the grocery store to make my own mason jars!!!


Ingredients

1 cucumber
1 lemon
1 or 2 oranges
2 limes
1 bunch mint

Slice them all and divide into 4 mason jars (24 oz).fill them up with water. Drink daily


*** once empty I filled up jar again throughout the day.

Lemons▶help aid in absorption of sugars and calcium and cuts down cravings for sweets.

Cucumbers▶act as a diuretic and flush fat cells. It is likr alkalizing your body (if you have an alkaline body no diseases can live there) & increasr your energy levels.

Limes▶promote a healthy digestive track.

Mint▶is a natural appetite suppressant that also aids in digestion.

Let me know what you think when you try it?!?!?


Head on over to my facebook page, Committed to Getting Fit and share your Detox Water Pics!!!!  

Labels: , , , , , , ,