Eat. Drink. Be Skinny this Holiday Season. Accountability with Flexibility

Clean Eating and Shakeology Support Group

The holidays are tough – no buts about it. So how to you protect the size of yours and still enjoy the season? Can it really be done?  I mean can you really have your cake and eat it too?  Of course you can!  I am going to teach you how.   With Halloween behind us, Thanksgiving around the corner and Christmas and New Years on the horizon, it is time to start mapping your strategy to win this war.

While the legend has it that the average American gains 5 pounds during the holidays, there isn’t a whole lot of science behind that statement. In fact, there is a study that shows that we actually only gain 1 pound, but don’t slam back that glass of wine just yet. The same study also shows that we never lose that pound, so let’s take a peek 10 years into the future and see how good that looks and feels. The bottom line is that if you want to protect your shape or even improve it this holiday season, it will take a little effort. But fear not, I am here to help! I also want to note that you aren't going to be completely depriving yourself of all things that you enjoy during the holidays.  We are going to learn some balance.

We have 41 days until New Year’s Eve, about 6 weeks. And those weeks will be full of candies, baked goods, decadent meals, and festive cocktails — all of the time! The math shows us that even just one, seemingly innocent, extra little treat a day (like piece of cake, pumpkin bread, an extra martini, seconds at meal time, anything about 300 calories) for the rest of the year will guarantee a 4.7 pound addition to your body. Blah. That means tighter pants, larger muffin top and jigglier arms. Not the best look for your New Year’s Eve plans. Now for the good stuff. On the flip side, instead of eating it, you decide to burn it, you can chisel off those same 4.7 pounds and ring in the new year light, brighter, happier, healthier and more confident. Pretty good deal, right?

So what is the Holiday Clean Eating and Shakeology Group?
Well it is a 30 day group in which I am going to teach you basic strategies for how to plan out your meals, give you recipes, tips and all the tricks that have helped me be successful in my weight loss journey.   Last November I bought and sold a house, survived the move, lived thru Thanksgiving and Christmas and still lost 5 pounds. I wasn't perfect, sometimes I messed up and I indulged in a few sweets.  But what I did was take everything in moderation, found a way to work my workouts in and still stay focused on the goal I had for myself.  As I look back now I enjoyed every minute of the holidays and I had balance.  I wasn't bloated, sluggish or tired.  I felt confident in my clothes and I even bought a smaller size!  For once in my life I was proud of my decisions and my body.  So this is exactly what I want to do for you.  I want to teach you all the little tricks and tips that have worked for me!

So how am I going to do that you ask? Well I am going to host a 30 day clean eating and Shakeology accountability group.  It is closed so no one can see what is posted but the group.  Each day you will get a post from me.  It will be a tip, motivation, recipe or meal plan.  Each day you are required to just check in and rate your day.  My goal is to teach you how to make healthy eating a lifestyle vs a crash diet.  we will learn how to have balance over the holidays, handle eating out, parties, social events, cravings and more!  I have lots of tricks up my sleeves and I will share them all with you!

The requirements are that you commit to being an active participant in the group.  Now this is not a huge time commitment, literally a few minutes each day.

You also have to commit to replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group.  Why?  Because it's by far the easiest and healthiest meal of the day.  Lets face it, especially now more than ever we are busy, on the go and pulled in a million different directions.  Sometimes we just don't have time or energy left to cook.  80% of your results come from the food that you eat!  I know that everyone fears that they don't want to be dependent on a meal replacement to help them lose weight, or that they don't want to invest in something that they don't know if it will work or not.  But trust me, this is unlike anything else out there!  This is 1 meal a day and then my goal is to teach you how to eat the other meals of the day!  When the group is over you can choose to continue with Shakeology or not!  So Shakeology becomes that 1 meal a day that you do not have to worry about.  You know it has the right combination of protein and carbs to keep you full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.  Plus it will help to decrease your cravings for sweets, give you natural energy and help you lose weight! Trust me, it's worth every penny!  Give it a try, what do you have to lose???
Clean Eating Support Group, Survive the Holidays
Shakeology


Lastly, exercise is optional but highly encouraged,  You have the choice to do a Beachbody Workout which I can help you choose the best one to fit your needs or you can continue with whatever fitness program you are currently doing!  It's totally your call.

I have to be your official coach, and you can make that happen by creating a free account through my site.  

Next complete the application below and I will be in contact with you to answer your questions and get you started!

The group begins what is called pre season week on December 2nd.  This means we will take a week so that I can teach you meal planning, give you recipes, and we get our game face on! Then for 30 days we work together and I support you through the group!  It takes 21 days to create a new habit and the cool part is that you have a handful of new found friends that are on exactly the same path that you are! Challenge groups are a magical thing!  I look forward to seeing you in the group!

Sign up now!  Starting December 2nd!!!




Labels: , , , , , ,