Kale Chips- Surprisingly Delicious with a twist of Parmesan Cheese

Kale chips

Yes it took me forever to actually jump on the Kale bandwagon.  I'm not going to lie, but I thought it was creep and weird at first.  I actually had Kale when I did the Ultimate Reset and HATED it!  But, everyone kept raving about these Kale chips and how awesome they were, so I decided what the heck!  The worst thing that could happen is that I waste a couple of bucks on a bunch of Kale!

Surprisingly, I ate the whole bunch in one sitting and I would make it again and again. Even the kids tried it and liked it!!!

Ingredients:

1 bunch of kale
Sea Salt
Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese

Directions

  1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
  3. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.  Sprinkle with parmesan cheese!

Labels: , , , , ,