Be the First to Get P90X3 and Be A Part of an Exclusive Test Group


Happy Monday!!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and is back on track today!  Lets face it, the holidays are hard.  No matter if you are the most disciplined and fit person it's just hard to stay on track.  No matter what your philosophy is, whether you like to kick back and all bets are off you eat what you want or if you are an in moderation type it's totally ok!  The most important part is that today we get back on track and we pick up where we left off!  That's my philosphy today as I got my Fire 45EZ workout in this am, drank my shake for breakfast and have my snacks and water ready for the day!  I don't beat myself up for the choices I made, I just start fresh today!  Onward and upward.  No sense making a big deal about it, just move forward!  

So, now that I am done with my motivational speech for the day I want to share with you something that I am sooo excited for!  I did P90X when I was in the weight loss process after Insanity.  I also did a hybrid of P90X and Insanity.  I loved the workouts but they were so so long!  Can you identify with that?  I just didn't have an hour and 30 minutes to do a workout.  So I chose other workouts for their shorter time frame.  But I do miss the muscle building and the leanness that I was able to achieve with the workouts.  So now an answer to my prayers!!!  I loved T25 because it is 25 minutes 5 days a week and I love the face paced workouts that Shaun T offers and I really like the modifications that he provides.  So no matter what your ability level you can do the workouts.  So now we have another option for those of us that want to get great results but in 30 minutes a day!

MEET P90X3

So what's the scoop?!

Well for starters, YOU CAN NO LONGER USE THE EXCUSE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORKOUT! 30 minutes a day for 6 days a week is totally doable and everyone can find 30 minutes in their day to get a workout in!

Muscle acceleration explainedMany P90X fans were hooked on the science of muscle confusion – which introduced variety to the workouts and prevented plateauing. P90X3 takes a hint from that success and from studies showing the most dramatic body transformations happen within the first 30 minutes of exercise. Enter muscle acceleration, a Tony Horton-approved highly-structured schedule with an incredibly high level of intensity and an unprecedented variety of moves. The gurus behind P90X3 combined exercises and added some twists to maximize your time and keep every muscle challenged for a full 30 minutes.

The base kit includes 16 workouts so you are never going to get bored.
Everything from cardio to strength, pilates, yoga and MMX there is something for everyone!  

The ideal P90X3-erIt may seem lofty to proclaim, but P90X3 is indeed a workout for everyone.  Everyone searching for tighter abs and leaner muscles, that is. But fitness novices and experts need not be afraid by P90X3’s come-one-come-all invitation. You don’t have to have any previous P90X experience in order to get killer results. For the beginner, the variety of workouts in P90X3 is the perfect place to discover their fitness style. If the move can be modified there is a cast member showing you how. But don’t expect to be an expert on day one. (Yes, fitness veterans will still be challenged.) As Tony says, ”You don’t get off easy, you just get to finish faster!” 


It doesn’t stop thereAnd of course there are some bells and whistles too good to ignore. First off, the Coach exclusive: If P90X3 is purchased through me as your coach any time from December 10th – 31st (including Challenge Packs), you will receive a exclusive P90X3 baseball cap. What better way to spread the word about this revolutionary program?  
And last but not least, we have the app: Yes, now for the first time the P90X app is available on Android and iOS (will be available 12/10 on Android) The app includes P90X guided workouts, tools to track your reps, weights and progress. Launching soon, is the P90X3 addition – which brings you workout specific tracking modules, scheduling options and the motivation you need to power through the 90 days. P90X3 scheduling and tracking will be available on the app for Android on 12/10 and is coming soon for iPhone. Check out the app and get ready to bring it!
So when can you get it?
You can score your very own P90X3 on December 10th.  P90X3 will be released on my site in which you have a couple of options.  There will be an introductory price of $180 vs $205 for the Challenge Pack which includes the 90 day workout, the nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts, shakeology, free 30 day trial of the club membership, free shipping and a discounted price when you get the package. 
Or your second option is to purchase the program alone.  That is $119.00, and the equipment needed are weights, bands and an optional pull up bar but you can use a band with an over the door attachment if you don't have one!  I did my whole first round of P90X with the bands and got amazing results.
If you would like to be notified when you can officially purchase the workout please go to my site and create a FREE account and you will receive an email from me the minute that it's released!  You won't want to wait, this is going to go fast!
P90X3 Sneak Peak Live Workout with Tony Horton
Live workout with Tony Horton, Sneak Peak of P90X3

I had the chance to try out P90X3, the warrior workout and also a live X3 workout when I was in Dana Point California for the leadership retreat in September.  I did this workout on the first day of the event and literally my bottom half ached for the rest of the 3 day trip!  Definitely a great workout!!!!  I can hardly wait to get my copy and get started.  
Each Elite Coach got a sneak peak DVD of the workouts
I also had the experience of listening to Tony talk about the results in a private Q&A session for Elite coaches.  It's important to know that this is not a graduate program.  That means you do not have to have done P90X or P90X2 in order to do this workout!  There are also great modifications so no matter what your ability level you can do this workout!
We also got to see some of the amazing results of the test group!
P90X3 Test Results
P90X3 Test resuts

P90X3 Exclusive test group, Join Now
P90X3 Test Group Exclusive Challenge Group
So I have decided to do an Exclusive P90X3 test group!  I am only accepting a select number of individuals who would like to get my support, motivation and accountability to start and finish this program.  The point is to get in the best shape of your life in 90 days!!!  I will walk you through every single step of the program using the nutrition guide, the workouts and the 24/7 support of me as your coach in a private closed group.  I will teach you how to meal plan, prep, and set yourself up for success!  This group will begin on December 30th, 2013 and will run for 90 days.  Just in time for your new years resolution!!!  Start the new year in the very best shape of your life.
Fill out the application today to be considered for a spot in the test group.
Registration closes on December 20th 2013.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,