21 Day Fix Chicken Stir Fry Recipe

21 Day Fix Recipes
21 Day Fix Chicken Stir Fry


I love to try new things and new ways to spice up my weekly meal plan.  So this week as I prepare for my week 2 of the fix I am getting creative with the basic foods.  The fix meal plan focuses on plain Jane type of meals, no fancy recipes, which can lead to bland food!  But I've got this covered!  I'm spicing it up without adding a lot of ingredients.

Stir Fry Veggies and Grilled Chicken

Veggies  (Green Container & 1 spoon)

Ingredients:

Directions:
Chicken (Red Container)

Ingredients:
Directions:
Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness and weight of the chicken breast.  

Brown Rice (Yellow Container)

Make whole grain brown rice according to package directions, use 1 yellow container and store the rest in an airtight container for later.

So you have a super filling dinner that will keep you on track, feeling satisfied and on your way to meeting your weight loss goals!!!






Labels: , , , , , ,