The 21 Day Fix is proving to be a downright amazing program with nothing short of killer results. I am personally in the last 3 days of my first round of the fix! I can honestly say that I have never felt better in the entire 3 years that I have been transforming my life. I was exercising, eating clean but I was missing a piece along the way! Once I introduced the fix into my life it was magical. No more bloating, more energy, portion control and effective exercise in just 30 minutes! Call me a happy camper! YES I AM!
So the last 3 days there is the option to do this 3 day quick fix! It is basically a little extra oomph to end the fix.
You would do this 3 day plan if you wanted to drop an extra couple of pounds before an upcoming wedding, event or vacation. If you feel like you just need a reboot after a few bad nutritional habits this would work too!
This is a plan that Autumn Calabrese (creator of the 21 day fix) uses to prep for her bikini competitions and photo shoots. It's not something you want to do for any longer than 3 days, but if done occasionally , its a great way to lose a little weight, fast.
It is truthfully a little challenging, so be ready for it! I can say that I am a carb lover and only having carbs first thing in the morning is hard for me! I miss my fruit and I felt a little dizzy at night. But water intake is key plus making sure you do indeed get your meals in thru the day.
Here are the details:
- Space your meals approximately two hours apart. Set a time on your phone to remind you to eat if you have to.
- Steamed veggie options recommended are broccoli, asparagus, green beans, zucchini, cucumbers or bell peppers.
- Seasonings allowed are lemon and lime juice, vinegars, and spices. No SALT
- Oatmeal can be flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, or one packet (1/2 teaspoon) of stevia.
- Drink at least one gallon of water a day. Spread it out as much as possible starting with a glass when you first wake up. It will help you feel full while it flushes toxins from your system.
- Drink the extra virgin coconut oil with meals. To prepare it, place the desired amount in a microwave safe bowl and zap for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Coffee or tea is ok to drink, but avoid creamers and sweeteners except stevia.
- No need to alter your workouts, the 3 day quick fix can be used anytime! It is also recommended during the last 3 days and only 3 days of the program for maximum results.
Meal 1: (YELLOW) Steel cut oatmeal (cooked) (RED) Egg whites and 1 spoon of E.V. coconut oil.
Meal 2: 1 (RED) grilled chicken and 1 (YELLOW) steamed yams
Meal 3: 1 (RED) steamed fish and 1(GREEN) steamed veggies
Meal 4: 1 (RED) grilled chicken and 1 (GREEN) steamed veggies and 1 spoon of E.V. coconut oil.
Meal 5: 1 (RED) Steamed fish and 1 (GREEN) steamed veggies and 1 spoon of E.V. coconut oil.
Meal 6: 1 (RED) ground extra lean turkey 1 (GREEN) steamed veggies and 1 spoon of E.V. Coconut oil.
Repeat for 3 days! Drink lots of water and NO SALT!!
If you would like to join my next FIX ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP please complete the application below and I will get back to you ASAP!!
Labels: 21 Day fix Quick Fix, 3 day plan, Committed to Getting Fit, meal plan., melanie mitro