Have you Ever Considered Becoming A Coach? What is A Coach? Do You Know I Get Paid for This!?

Join a Successful Team Beachbody Business with Normal People like you
The Dream TEAM


Have you EVER considered becoming a Team Beachbody Coach?  I know you might follow my fitness, my clean eating, my recipes, my tips or my journey.  But did you know that I actually get paid for what I do?  Did you know that I don't have a background in nutrition, I am not a personal trainer, and I am not a certified instructor.  I actually have my Masters in Special Education and I was the Director of an Early Intervention Program before having children.  When we had kids we made the decision for me to quit my job and stay home to raise our kids.  I found Insanity and the Beachbody Challenge when I was looking to lose weight after my second child was born.  I knew I had to do something and joining a gym was not an option.  So I found Insanity, I was invited to join a challenge group and I went all in.  I committed to the entire workout program, the nutrition plan and Shakeology.  In less than 6 months I had lost 30 lbs and completely transformed not only myself but my family and those close to me!  I was literally spewing health and fitness information to those around me because I just loved how I felt and looked.
My before and after

My coach approached me about becoming a coach myself in which I politely declined.  It wasn't for me, I had no idea where to start! Honestly we had no money to sign up, pay for Shakeology, and my husband truthfully felt like this was never in a million years going to be beneficial to our family.  But I went against his better judgment and signed up to be a coach.  Now just 3 short years later I have gone from a stay at home mom with a passion for health and fitness, to a hobby coach, to a veteran coach, elite coach, Top 10 coach and now the #2 coach in the entire organization.  We went from a family who sacrificed summer vacations so I could stay at home to taking 4+ trips this year paid for by Team Beachbody because of my hard work and effort towards helping other people reach their health and fitness goals.  We took our kids to Disney World last year thanks to Beachbody and in a week and a half we are going on a cruise to the Caribbean, then Italy this summer!  
Team Beachbody Success Club

We have been able to pay off the student loans from my college education this year, which originally we said we would have to pay until Landon went to college.  We are currently remodeling our kitchen and we are not living paycheck to paycheck anymore.  The best part is this.  I get to determine how many hours I work, when I want to work, whether or not I want to set goals and push to achieve something more.  I have the power to say that I want this to be a full or part time income.  I am my own BOSS, the CEO of my company and I get to do what I love each and every day!  The crazy part is that I am rewarded immensely for the time and effort I put into my business.
21 Day Fix Results
I get to help people get results like this!!!!!

Sound to good to be true?? It's really truly not!  I mean I know a lot of you follow me and you trust me and know that I would never lead you astray.  I would never invite someone into my business and then not help them achieve their goals or give them false hope.  Yes I did work hard for what I have today but it was worth it!  It is worth not having those arguments about money and having confidence in my own skin, feeling healthy, helping others and now leading my team. 

I have no plans on leaving this business, changing courses, or backing down.  Just because I have reached success doesn't mean it's on to the next.  I am planning to make 2014 my BIGGEST year YET!  As a coach when I started I developed a successful customer accountability group curriculum to help my customers achieve their health and fitness goals, which I now share with my team.

Then, as a leader I am now developing training programs to help my coaches advance through the ranks, increase their earning potential, develop leadership skills and grow their own independent organizations.  I am very much engaged in the day to day training of my new coaches.  I spend 90% of my time working with those that are just getting started!!!  There is no signing you up and letting you figure it all out on your own! We do this together, as a team!!!  I have been able to produce 3 Elite Coaches in 2013, 2 Premiere Coaches, and a handful of Star Diamonds, and Diamond Coaches.  Our Team is growing by leaps and bounds with some of the BEST leadership that this company has to offer.  You have access to Elite Training programs, resources and more!  If you want to be the best, surround yourself with the best and learn from the BEST!  

So if you have ever considered becoming a coach, want more information or would like to be considered for my next Coach Apprenticeship Program please complete the application below.  I have a group that will be starting on April 7th and I would love to have you as a coach!  
What is a Beachbody Coach, Training Curriculum, Top Coach


)




Labels: , , , , , , , ,