Chalean Extreme Week 3 Meal Plan and Progress Update

Labor Day Workout, Melanie Mitro, Chalean Extreme, Burn Circuit 1, Week 3
Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1 Labor Day Workout

Happy MONDAY!!!!  Happy LABOR DAY and the 1st DAY OF SEPTEMBER!  Where on earth did the summer go!  School is back in session, the fall decorations are coming out and Friday night football games are starting back up.  Life just went from easy breasy, relaxed summer days to early mornings, bus pick up, homework, practice and rushed dinners!  No matter what, refrain from letting your hectic schedule get the best of you!  It's easy to do, you are human and there are going to be times when you do get off track!  But with a strong commitment to yourself and your health you can pull yourself right back up on the horse and keep riding.


I just finished my second week of Chalean Extreme and I LOVE IT!  I started week 3 this morning with Burn Circuit 1.  I have been using the tracking sheets on the Team Beachbody site and writing down my weights and reps each day.  I challenged myself today to go up in the weights on every exercise.  I did it!  I was literally dripping sweat on the floor after the 30 minute workout.  I increased to 25 lbs with my squats and lunges and 15 to 17.5 lbs with the fly's.  I can feel that I am getting stronger which I totally love. Weights do not bulk you up unless you try really hard to bulk.  You have to change your diet, you have to lift beyond heavy and supplement to achieve a body builder physique. So don't even let yourself think that you are going to get bulky from lifting! As long as you are eating clean, staying on track with your serving sizes and daily portions you will be right on track. 
Chalean Extreme Tracking Sheets
Tracking sheets and meal plan


Chalean Extreme Meal Plan, Week 3, Burn Phase, Melanie Mitro, Team Beachbody
Here is my weekly meal plan
So lets talk about this meal plan!  I am a creature of habit and yes I could literally eat the same things for breakfast lunch, snacks and just vary my dinners each week.

This week is a busy week and I work Tuesday, Wednesday and 1/2 day Thursday.  I already have my crock pot meals planned for Wednesday night and Stir Fry on Tuesday is about as simple as it gets.  I bought the pre cut bag of stir fry veggies, sautee up some chicken in EVOO mix together with a bag of brown rice you pop in the microwave and heat up! Seriously, less than 30 minutes and dinner is on the table.  Use a little Braggs Liquid Aminos instead of Soy sauce to keep it as low sodium and healthy as possible.

Then thru the week I have made sure to cook a little extra for dinner so that I have left overs for lunches the next day. This is an easy way to utilize your time in the kitchen so that you are able to stay on track.

Yesterday I wrote out this meal plan, made my grocery list and then went to the store so that I have everything I need this week to be be prepared.
I cut up my cucumbers, celery and peppers into serving sizes, put into baggies and placed in our fridge.  Hummus cups are ready!  
Peaches and nuts are ready to go and of course Shakeology for breakfast.  

The key is flexibility!  This is my meal plan for the week but I'm not so rigid that I won't vary from it.  I may flip days around, switch up my snacks but the general idea is still there! I know I have the food in the house and the plan in place so there is no standing in front of the fridge wondering what meal I should make tonight!  

So- it's game time, focus is on!  I have 2 weeks until I leave for Scottsdale Arizona for our Team Beachbody Leadership Retreat.  So I will stay committed! This quote is easily something that goes through my mind on a regular basis!  Your workouts are non negotiable.  Fight the urge to make an excuse or validate your missed workout! This body is yours and you have the ability to make it work for you or work against you!  What's it going to be?!?!

Are you committed to your health and fitness this fall!?!  
Need support, make sure to message me for upcoming groups and support!

Fitness Motivation, Mindset, Motivation, Melanie Mitro

Fitness Tips, Accountability, Motivation, commitment, Melanie Mitro, Team Beachbody coach

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,