I am Team Beachbody's 2014 Top Coach---- EEEKKKK!!! Pinch Me NOW!!!

Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?
Top Coach, Melanie Mitro

Last night on the Team Beachbody January Surge, which is an event that Beachbody does a few times a year to get out new information to coaches, the CEO Carl Daikeler & Michael Neimand of Beachbody announced the Elite 10 Coaches for 2014!  Elite 10 means that you are one of the top 10 coaches in the entire company and that is out of 230,000+ coaches.  So these top 10 coaches did not just go out there and sell a lot of product. The top 10 coaches are people who are effectively leading and growing their teams. They are duplicating their success, their coaches are having success, and not only are they helping people achieve their health and fitness goals but they are helping their coaches achieve financial goals as well!  It's a great honor to be in the top 10 of Beachbody!  
Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?
The Top 10 Team Beachbody Coaches 2014

So last night on the surge it was announced that I have officially earned the title of Top Coach of Team Beachbody!!!  {INSERT A LOT OF HAPPY TEARS and DEFINITELY A SILLY LOOKING HAPPY DANCE}.  Matt and I were in our basement while the boys were playing the WII and we were tuned into the event when they announced the Elite 10.  I seriously started crying because even though I sorta kinda knew I was going to get it, it wasn't truly official yet!  I sat there in disbelief because this little girl from Mars, PA with no network marketing background, so social media experience and less than 100 friends on facebook was able to grow a million dollar business, a 15 star diamond business, and now a top coach business in 3 and a half years!  Heck, if I can do it.... ANYONE CAN DO IT!  Seriously, believe me on this one!  Of course I worked hard but I worked smart and consistent!  


But the point is this you can do anything, I mean ANYTHING you put your mind to!  YOUR MIND is your most powerful tool. Give yourself the green light to achieve your dreams right now!  Self doubt is a shot to the gut every time.

So its official, I am the top coach! So what does that mean?!?!  It means that my team is amazing!!! Seriously, its not about my personal business, its about our DREAM TEAM and the growth that we have seen in the past 12 months.  They worked hard to achieve success club every month, to invite others to join our challenge groups, to stay committed to helping people reach their health and fitness goals and to growing their teams by inviting others to join!  Because they followed the lead of the leaders they are now crushing their own goals too!  WE did this together and its such an honor to have some of the most amazing coaches on the DREAM TEAM!!!! 


Elite Coach, Dream Team, Top 10, Top Coach, Melanie Mitro, Pittsburgh Coach


It also means that I get to go to an all expenses paid, 1st class trip to Paris with Matt and the other top 10 couples in May of this year!!!  {INSERT EVEN MORE EXCITEMENT}  

So who are we???? 
What makes up the DREAM TEAM?!?! 
We are moms, wives, husbands, daughters, nurses, doctors, Engineers, teachers, social workers, nutritionists, personal trainers, fitness instructors, clean eaters, single women and men and we are passionate about helping others! Truly down to the core we genuinely care about making a difference. Sure the income is great but its all a direct results of the passion we put in every day to those that we help.  It's pretty cool to see the ripple effect!  

I started 3 and a half years ago because I myself had a great transformation with Insanity.  I learned how to eat clean, I drank shakeology and was a part of a challenge group!  I lost 30 pounds and absolutely loved the support that I gained.  I wanted to share that with others.  


Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?
May 2011 Day 1 of Insanity to the end of P90X 6 months later

So I signed up to become a coach!  My #1 goal was to transform 1 persons life through a Beachbody challenge group!  The first month as a coach I didn't even hit success club and I only made $30 off of a shakeology order to my sister in law.  But every single month I set small goals for myself, the 2nd month I hit success club and earned $60 whoop whoop!  But when most people would give up I kept going!  I blogged 4-5 times a week about my journey, I invited others to join my challenge groups and I started to create a system for helping people reach their goals.  
Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?
Dream Team Top Team In Beachbody

Slow and steadily I build my business!  Diamond in 9 months, 1 star in 12 months, 2 Star in 15 months, then 2013 I went from a 2 star diamond to 15 star diamond in that year and finished #2 in the company!  The reason for my success that year was that my PUSH goal or my #1 goal was to help my coaches succeed.  I wanted to create a systematic approach to getting new coaches started right! So I did that, then I created an Emerald to Diamond System and then the need came for a system to train diamond and above and create leaders! The more systems I created that were duplicatable through my team the more success we had!  

In 2014, I started the year at #2 and quickly gained momentum to #1.  Not only did I finish the year at #1 but I have Alyssa Schomaker who is a 15 Star Diamond Coach, Mom of 3, Former Nurse, and she is currently the #10 coach in Beachbody!  

Elite 10 Coach, Dream Team, Success, Nurse


Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?
Congrats Dream TEAM

Katy Ursta, Mom of 2, Former Teacher who quit her teaching job this year, cancer survivor and 9 Star Diamond 2x ELITE coach!


Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?

Deidra Penrose, Mom of 2, Nurse, 7 Star Diamond, 2X elite coach and 25th in the company!!!
Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?

Val Bozzo, Mom of 2, First time Elite coach, 5 Star Diamond, 6 Star Qualifying coach.
Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?

Kaileigh Hennessey, Mom of 2, 2013 Premiere Coach, 2014 1st time Elite Coach and 5 Star Diamond!
Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?


Shannon Hargrave,Wife, Former teacher, 1st Time Elite coach, 5 Star Diamond.
Team Beachbody Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Melanie Mitro, Elite 10, Elite coach, Success, Mom, Wife, Dream team, What is a top 10 coach, What is an Elite Coach?

I also have so many new and upcoming leaders on the DREAM TEAM that it is really really exciting to see where the next 12 months are going to take us!!!!

Just because we have achieved the highest rank as a team doesn't mean it stops here!  I seriously love what I do regardless if I make any money at all.  I truly want to see as many of my coaches succeed at coaching as I can! That means that I will do whatever it takes, create new systems and trainings to support and encourage my team! As with any growing business there is always something to learn and I am never done being a student!!!  So DREAM TEAM, thank you for being awesome and for allowing me to lead you!  I am truly blessed!  Here is to another amazing year with lots of opportunities for growth, friendship and success!!!!




If you have ever considered joining my team please complete the application below to get more information on the Dream Team and what I have to offer you to help you succeed and reach your health and fitness plus financial goals!!!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,