It's More Than Just a Box Of DVDs and a Bag of Powder

It's Transformation TUESDAY and I have to share some of the local coaches stories that were shared this past weekend at our event!!!!

So I see success stories all the time from people who lose weight with X program and Y drink and Z meal plan!  Of course you stop, look at the picture and say wow that's quite an accomplishment! But that's it, you typically move on and wish you could achieve those results and usually you come up with an excuse as to why you can't and thats the end of the story!  But it's a whole different story when you hear people's stories from their mouths, you see them in the flesh and blood and you see their tears of joy for the mental and physical battle that they have overcame in order to achieve those results.  It truly is the best feeling in the world to know that you in some way some how had a hand in that physical transformation!!!!  For me, that is exactly how I feel about my job as a coach.  I truly believe that since I started as a challenger, I went through my own weight loss journey with Insanity, Clean Eating and Shakeology that I have this deep sense of appreciation and respect for what coaches do!  I know that there are days when you don't want to push play, you don't want to make a healthy choice and you don't want to drink your Shakeology but you know that you are accountable to the people in your challenge group and to your coach so you do it anyways!  Let's face it, no one wants to report in each day that you cheated, messed up, didn't follow the plan or that you quit! It's that whole other level of accountability!


When I am talking to a potential challenger and they give me the whole line, "wow that's really expensive" I  chuckle inside!  First because I know that I thought the same thing at first.  I remember feeling like the investment was not worth it!  That a bag of powder and a bunch of DVDs were not going to transform by body!  But I was desperate for results and I couldn't stand the way I looked any longer and I was willing to give it a shot!

I committed to Insanity, to checking into the challenge group every day and to starting to change my eating habits.  I didn't see immediate results, but what I did feel was support, accountability, daily encouragement, I learned how to manage my emotional eating, how to practice the 80-20 rule and I was surrounded by others who were at my finger tips 24/7 to lift me up, encourage me, keep me going when I didn't want to go any more and to be by biggest fans!  I had no idea who these people were but they became my friends!!!  
Insanity & P90X transformation, Melanie Mitro, Top Coach, Pittsburgh PA, Transformation Tuesday
My Transformation with Insanity & P90X

So, A challenge pack is so much more than Shakeology in a bag, a T25, or 21 Day Fix Workout program, free shipping and a discounted price!  Its about having someone on the other end to make sure that you open that program, that you press play on day 1, day 7 day 14 and at the end!  It's having someone to lift you up when you get in a rut or have a bad day and someone to carry you when you feel your strength is gone!  That to me honestly is PRICELESS!!!!  

If it wasn't for my coach, I would not have finished Insanity, I would not have lost 30 lbs, and I would not have completely changed my families eating habits and influenced those that I love to make a healthy change too!  So when you are weighing on the options think about this! 


When you go to the gym, who is making sure you show up every day?  
Who is checking your nutrition to make sure you are eating properly for the workouts you are doing?
Do you know if the workouts you are doing are going to produce the results that you are wanting?  
Who is going to hold you accountable to your start and end goals???  


Then, answer those questions and go with your gut and what you truly feel is going to give you the very best results and the best bang for your buck!!!





This weekend at our Super Friday event in Pittsburgh PA we had 3 coaches share their transformation stories with us!  Check out the video below of their amazing stories!  It once again validates why we as coaches are here and that we have a very powerful and important job to do!!!  It's stories like this that make me love my job even more!!!!






Is it time for your own transformation?
Join my January 19th Lifestyle Change Challenge Group today:

Labels: , , , , , , ,