Busy Moms Build A Business

Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Before Picture


You know I have been spending a lot of time these past few weeks just reflecting on where I was 3 and a half years ago.  I can remember clear as day pulling through my summer and spring clothes after having Bryce and nothing fit.  It was almost like my wardrobe had magically shrunk and changed shape.  In reality it was me, I had changed shape!  I definitely had this preconceived notion that after you have a child your body just pops right back into the shape it was in before.  No one prepared me for the squishy belly, the deflated chest and the stretch marks and random other body changes!  I can honestly say that as much as I was happy to be a mom and have two beautiful little healthy boys, I was really going through an identity crisis.  I couldn't even wrap my head around the fact that my body had magically morphed into some blob of mush!  In the same token I almost felt guilty for feeling that way to!  I mean who am I to be complaining about the way I looked when I have these two little blessings.  It very much was an internal struggle for me.  But, regardless the one thing I did learn about myself is that I am very much affected by the way that I look and feel.  My mood, my confidence, and my energy are affected by how I feel on the inside.  So when I looked in the mirror and saw the mushy stomach and the muffin top it absolutely affected my ability to be a good mom and wife!  So--- now we insert the invitation to join a Beachbody Challenge Group from my husbands high school friends wife, Nikki!  

I made a post on facebook about wanting to lose weight and eating celery and she reached out to me inviting me to join her in a support and accountability group.  She had lost her baby weight by doing P90X and she looked great so I thought, what do I have to lose!!!!  This is where the journey begins!  Insanity, P90X, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Challenge Groups, new friends, other moms, a total family overhaul and I felt like a brand new woman in 6 months!!!!  After going through this experience I just felt like there was no way I could NOT share this with others.  I mean I finally had found a way to transform my body into a healthy vessel that I felt confident in from the comfort of my own home, plus I made amazing new friends and had an ongoing community of support to get me through all the good and the bad days.  I wanted to shout this from the rooftops!  
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Transformation In Progress


Well the best way to share your own results and help others feel the same way was to become a coach.  As skeptical as I was and even more so my husband I went ahead and did it anyways.  I became a Beachbody Coach and set out to help other moms feel the same way that I did!  So as a stay at home mom, with an infant and a busy toddler I began building my business from my kitchen table while the boys napped, before they woke up in the morning and when they went to bed at night!  

I really started with just wanting to help 1 person feel the exact same way that I did.  Honestly, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  I had never heard of network marketing, of social media as a source of income and I truly had no expectations other than to just see other people feel better about themselves.  So I started small, I became a sponge to everything I could read and learn about Beachbody.  I invited my friends and family to join a support and accountability group and I just dabbled in this business.  I quickly realized that there was an opportunity out there to really earn a significant income and at that time our family could definitely use it.  Matt and I did make the sacrifices necessary so that I could stay at home with the boys.  Which meant financially no wiggle room.  So a little extra income from home would definitely allow us to have some cushion in our budget.  That was appealing to me!  

So I set out to grow this business BLINDLY!  Honestly, no clue what I was doing!  But again my mission was to help others feel the way I had felt when I took those after pictures!  

What did I do:  Well I started with social media and even more specifically Facebook.  I shared my transformation story, everyday I shared motivational quotes, tips and the nutrition tips and tricks that had helped me to get lose weight.  I shared the ways that I was helping my family eat healthier, their favorite recipes, travel tips, snack ideas, and all those things that people ask about when it comes to weight loss.  I just put myself out there as a source of knowledge.  Before to long people started coming to me for advice!  This is truly where the journey began.
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
After Picture
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Example of Social Media Sharing




I absolutely loved what I was doing as a coach. The more I ran challenge groups, the more my customers got results, the more I was motivated to make my groups better, to help people get better results and to continually grow myself.  
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Challengers Results- The Most Rewarding Feeling Ever


This business was also filling a part of me that needed adult interaction after being with the kids all day everyday!  This business was allowing me to add value into society and to contribute financially to our family and that made me feel very good!!!  

So, lets fast forward 6 months!  I had the hang of challenge groups and now it's onto learning the business!  I began developing systems to help train my new coaches, I collected my favorite tools, videos, and resources and started teaching my new coaches how to successfully do what I was doing!  To me this was just like watching my challengers lose weight, it was so rewarding to see my coaches now having success with inviting, with sharing and getting challengers into their own groups!  I was so excited to see them earn an income as well.  The more that I saw a need the more systems, trainings and materials I have created to close the knowledge gap!  
Work From Home, Elite Coach, Team Beachbody Coach, Successful Coach, Melanie MIitro, Coach Apprenticeship Program
Busy Moms Build A Business

Let me tell you this:  I truly have done this business from my kitchen table, either before the kids wake up, during naptime or in the evening when they go to bed!  I have been able to have the best of both worlds and while I made some sacrifices personally to grow my business, I wouldn't trade one single early morning or late night!  This business has been nothing short of a blessing in the Mitro Families life!  

Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Fitness Is A Part Of Our Family
So I am sitting here today writing this blog post and my mission and goal is to help other moms that might be reading this and are interested in joining Team Beachbody as a coach.  Maybe you want to start your fitness journey first and then transition into a coach,  Maybe you are already fit (whether it was thru a beachbody program or not) and you want to inspire other women to live the same healthy life that you do.  Or maybe you crave to have something that allows you to step into the working world but still gives you the ability to be home and present with your kids?  Well I truly believe without a shadow of a doubt this was my CALLING!  

So I'm inviting YOU to join along side of me and let me teach you what I have done to build an amazing business!  

I am going to be starting a mentoring program on Monday March 2nd where I am going to personally mentor a small group of women through a closed online group, 1:1 calls, weekly team calls and daily interactions to start laying the foundation for a successful business.  
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Busy Moms Build A Business


I have created a system for my team based on what Team Beachbody has created to train new coaches and my own personal experience that has proven to be extremely successful at getting each and every new coach started right.  My goal is to not overwhelm you with the business but to teach you how to get started, to prioritize what is most important, to manage your time, to make this work while still having preserved your family balance and to help you earn an extra income for your family or even honestly replace a salary or income from a job you would like to change!  It takes a little prioritizing, time management, and multi tasking but you can absolutely make this business work for you! Whether its just a few hours a week or full time I can help you set goals that meet your lifestyle.  I have no minimum expectations and you can truly do as little or as much as you want as a coach!  I let you set the pace and I match that pace with your effort!!!  I am not your Boss or Dictator but I am your mentor, coach and guide! 

The new coach mentoring program can be done from your home, your computer, ipad, laptop or iphone.  If you have internet access you can build this business!  You will have access to all of my documents, scripts, guides, training videos, and myself if you join my team.  I train all of my new coaches in a small group setting and I truly give you my word that I will be involved in your training!  I want to teach you not only how to inspire others to lead a healthy life but how to do it with balance and with passion!

I will honestly say that many people are afraid to take this leap of faith. They think it sounds like a good opportunity but most are afraid that they won't make any money at it, that they will have to sell to their friends, or that they don't know anybody to invite!  Trust me, I was right there with you!  I had less than 100 friends on facebook, and I was deathly afraid of people thinking I was only out to sell them something! So I will truly share with you how I overcame that false belief and how I moved forward and ultimately have built a six figure business from my kitchen table in 3 and a half years!  
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team


Does this sound like something you would like to do?  Then I invite you to join my team, the Dream Team!  If you would like more information about coaching on my team then please complete the application below and I will contact you personally in the next 24 hours about your application!

I am only accepting a limited number of new coaches so please don't delay your response!  

Other ways to gather more information:  I will be running a 5 day behind the scenes look into my business starting Monday February 16th if you would like to know more about coaching on my team!  You can ask questions in a closed group, you can get answers about what it means to be a Beachbody Coach on my team and I will provide information to you on different topics through the week to help you make a more educated decision on joining the Dream Team.  Please email me at mmitro@hotmail.com if you would like to participate in the "Behind the Scenes" group.

Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Join a 5 day Informational Group About Coaching

Lastly, I am going to be hosting a live call on Wednesday February 18th at 8:00 pm EST to explain what Team Beachbody Coaching is all about and to shed light onto how you can truly build this business from home.  Plus I am going to go over what the company provides, how you can be successful, what do you need to do to get started and how can you do it too!  There will be an opportunity to ask questions live and get answers right then and there!  Are you interested in listening to the live call?  Please email me at mmitro@hotmail.com and I will be happy to connect you to the log in information!!!!  
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Join This Wednesday's Live Call

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you as the newest Dream Team Coach!  We are no doubt a great family, currently the #1 team in the organization and we have an excellent tract record of providing quality service, support and training to everyone that joins our team!  You definitely will not be left out there to figure it out on your own!  We are committed to continually improving our customer service to provide you with the best support and mentoring possible!

Hope to see all of you busy moms as new dream team coaches!!!!!!  

{This training program is only for NEW coaches that join The Dream Team}
Busy Moms Build A Business, Team Beachbody, Coaching, Top Coach, Elite Coach, Mentoring, Training Program, Coach Apprenticeship Program, Melanie Mitro, Dream Team
Join The Dream Team


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,