We have approximately 12 weeks until June 1st. This is the unofficial start of summer break, of the warmer weather and vacation season! It is the start of shorts, tank tops, sundresses and the dreaded bathing suit! If you have ventured out to the stores recently you can already see the summer clothes and swimsuits hanging on the racks just laughing at your pasty white winter skin!!!! I made the EPIC mistake of trying on a pair of shorts and a swimsuit and almost died at the ridiculousness of my winter body! It's the stark reality that summer is coming whether we want to acknowledge it or not. So it's time to prepare!!!
It's not to early, in fact now is the perfect time. Every time you question whether or not you should make healthier choices, you should do that workout or stay away from the dessert tray go and try on that bathing suit and remind yourself that every choice matters in the end. 12 weeks is not really that long and it takes 21 days to create a new habit, 8 weeks to really see that change and 12 weeks for others to notice! So by making the commitment to start now you can really make progress by the time you hit June!!! If you wait until May 1st to transform your body, you are going to be really frustrated when it doesn't happen as fast as you would like! Take it from experience PLEASE and trust me on this one! You don't want to wait!
I am getting ready to kick off my Spring Into Fitness Support and Accountability Group on the 16th of March and another group again in April. My goal is get as many women ready for summer without stressing out, without feeling restricted and honestly making this more of a lifestyle change that a true diet. I want to show you how to fit in exercise with your already overflowing to do list and make the meal planning, the food preparation as painless as possible. As a busy mom of 2 myself I totally know how crazy life is! Preschool, Kindergarten, homework, basketball, baseball, playdates, laundry, floors to be cleaned and dishes that need done and all that jazz! There is never enough MOMMY time in the day!
So its time to package it neatly into a little ball of awesomeness! Lets just start with 21 days! Can you commit to 21 days? 30 minute workouts, a daily accountability check in to our online closed FB Group and I'm going to be trying something new!! The option to check into an app every day instead of FB if you aren't a Facebook person!
What are the requirements?
- Do you have a TeamBeachbody coach? If not, then let me be yours! Create an account by clicking here. Create Free Account
- Complete the Application so I can discuss with you more independently on whether this is a good fit or not for you! Application
- Commit to the 21 Day Fix and Replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology. Why Shakeology?? Because it's awesome and it is going to make you feel better as far as daily energy, daily nutrition, 1 meal you don't have to think about, and its quick, convenient, and honestly as skeptical as I was it does taste really good!
- Then in return: I'm going to support, guide, mentor, and help you set realistic goals so that this program does not just sit on your shelf collecting dust but it is one that truly transforms your life and you get to do it with other like minded people!!!
- The cool twist of the month is that I am going to be donating $2 for every challenge pack or Shakeology HD purchased at the time of sign up to the LLS (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) to support my BFF Katy Ursta and her Woman of the Year Campaign. To hear more about this check out my post. #everysweatmatters
Sound like a plan?!?!? Ok lets make it happen! Hit me up for the details today! There are a limited number of spots available and they won't be here for long! Looking forward to transforming our winter bodies into summer bodies in the next few months with you!!!!
Labels: 21 Day Fix, Accountability, clean eating, Do it, Fitness, Nutrition, Shakeology, Spring into Fitness, Support