It's Summer Sale Time: What's Discounted On Team Beachbody


Ohhh I love me a good SALE!!!  It's on right now!  Team Beachbody has put some of their best selling products, programs, equipment and supplements on sale and up to 85% off!  I hate doing salsey posts like this but I also didn't want you to miss out!

Here is the scoop:  It's first come first GET and things typically sell out quite fast!
Over the next few hours everything will be live on the site. So please keep checking back for more details.

Summer Sale Items

What's on sale:






Ok so what's my personal opinion on the sales!!!
Definitely get the Les Mills Combat and Pump if you are even slightly considering it! These programs are going to be discontinued in the Beachbody collection and once they are gone they are gone forever!!!  Don't delay bc it will sell out fast!

P90X2 is a great workout! It is challenging, it works your core, it gives you more strength and stability and I love that it works multiple muscle groups at the same time!  Honestly, when I did this program I totally toned and trimmed up my mid section!!  

The ankle weights I use all the time!  I use them when I did Brazil Butt Lift and I use them with Pilates in the 21 Day Fix.  It definitely adds more resistance and makes the workouts more challenging!

Everything on this list is great!!!!  Think gifts for FATHERS DAY, think birthday presents or Christmas presents! Especially the Beachbody Apparel is great for the person who loves the workouts or is a coach!

You can't go wrong!  But honestly it does sell out fast!

To see everything on sale you can use my link:  

Click Here for My Direct Link
Or go to www.teambeachbody.com/mitromelanie and click shop, and summer sale for a list of items on sale!!! 

If you have a team beachbody coach please contact your coach! If you do not have a coach then I am happy to assist you, guide you and help you reach your health and fitness goals!

It's time to kick off Summer In Style!  If you want something more customized hit me up and I would be happy to help you find the right fit for you!

LETS make this your HEALTHIEST SUMMER EVER!!!

Join the Summer Survival Guide Challenge Group today!


Labels: , , , ,