Summit 2015 Team Beachbody Coach Experience

It's been a whole week since I've been home from Nashville where the 2015 Coach Summit was held. It sure was a whirlwind of an experience that I will absolutely never ever forget!  I just am completely blown away by the magnitude of the events.  It's just truly incredible!

I started as a coach 4 years ago and my very first summit experience as as a 1 Star Diamond Coach.  I was in the business less than 1 year.  I had earned the Success Club Party and the Star Diamond Party that first year!  I remember meeting our now very good friends Seay and Neil Stanford, hanging out with Brian and Sara Stakeley and soaking up all the knowledge and information from every single session.  I came home with a notebook full of notes and my brain was just swirling around with the possibilities of WHAT IF! What if I could be standing up on stage next year as a super star diamond coach, Why not become an Elite coach? What if I could be a Beachbody Millionaire, what if I could speak on stage as a presenter?  Why NOT ME?!  I will say that I was definitely passionate about coaching before Summit, but after my first summit I was 100% convinced that this was my calling!  I got to work on my dreams and I built them one day at a time with hard work, determination and commitment!  This was my 4th summit experience!  In the past 4 years life has drastically changed.
We went from a single family income, 2 small kids, a townhouse and a lot of student loans to paying off our student loans, buying our house, paying off our mortgage, saving enough money to pay for our kids college educations, Matt leaving his job to be a stay at home Dad and my business partner, to Beachbody millionaire, 2014 Top Coach out of 300,000 coaches, Top 10 for 2 years in a row, and 2x 15 Star diamond Coach oh and presenter on MAIN stage in front of 12,000 people 2X in Nashville!  WHEESH!!!!  Trust me, I never saw that coming!   I mean NEVER EVER IN A MILLION years did I think that I would be where I am today!  For goodness sakes, all I want to do is help people!  That is exactly what I did, over the course of the past 4 years I just help people and this is what has happened!  I am truly blessed!!!

It all started at my kitchen table in our townhouse with my dinosaur Dell laptop, and a burning desire to teach others how to make clean eating a part of their lifestyle.

Today I just want to share with you my summit experience!  I want to share with you the pictures and the memories from the event!!  We had a blast, and while I was sad to see it end, I am sure glad to be home and back in my yoga pants!!

We headed off to Nashville on Tuesday for a fun filled week of parties, speaking engagements and meeting a lot of my team for the very first time!

Tuesday night, Matt and I took out the presenters of our team event, "Recipe for Success" to an amazing local restaurant! The food was absolutely to die for!!!  We then headed over tootsies on Broadway to hear some great music! It was packed so we didn't really stay all that long but at least we got to experience Nashville music!
Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
Recipe For Success Speakers Dinner
Wednesday was my birthday, our run through of our team training and then it was Elite night! So we had a ton to do on Wednesday!
Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
My amazing leaders!!!  Birthday Fun
Here are the fabulous "Recipe For Success" Speakers after our run thru!  We are just hanging out singing happy birthday in the lobby of the Renaissance!
Wednesday night was Elite night where we got our own private shopping experience at the Core which is Team Beachbodys mega store of apparel and all the new supplements and programs being released.  
Our Elite Gifts this year were customized Beachbody Guitars and really awesome Signs honoring all of the 2014 Elite and Elite 10 Coaches.  
There was an amazing reception and opportunities to hang with the celebrity trainers.  We met up with Autumn Calabrese, creator of the 21 day fix after the party for some dessert!  Love this girl!! For as successful as she is, she is still down to earth and super sweet!!  

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coachin, Autumn Calabrese
Autumn Calabrese and I celebrating my birthday in Nashville
Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching, Autumn Calabrese
My besties and Autumn eating chocolate goodness!!!  Yes we do enjoy a treat!
Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
My fav picture ever

Thursday Morning was our Team Event!  The Recipe For Success presented by the Dream Team packed the Grand Ballroom at the Renaissance with 1,300 people!!!  It was incredible to watch my leaders speak on stage, to hear their top tips and their own personal recipes for success!  It was just truly amazing and I'm so incredibly proud of our team!  

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
How To Create A Marketing Strategy for your business

I had the opportunity to speak on creating a monthly marketing plan and recruiting in your business.

Thursday night was the general opening session to summit!  We were at LP field and it was HOT!  The saving grace was that it was dark and it wasn't as insanely hot as the daytime.

There are some amazing new supplements called the Shakeology Boost and the Beachbody Performance Line that have been released, plus Cize and Hammer & Chisel which won't be released until December.  

Matt and I were on stage to celebrate being Financially Free and shred our mortgage! We were one of the few couples with this honor! It was pretty amazing to know that we can live life by design thanks to Beachbody!
Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching, Millionaires club
Receiving the financial freedom award on opening night

financial freedom, Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
shredding our mortgage

Friday was a big day for me!!!!  I was given the opportunity to speak on Main Stage in the Bridgestone Arena to 12,000 in the am and 12,000 in the afternoon!  CRAZINESS!!!!  I was speaking with Chalene Johnson, Christine Dwyer, Lindsay Matway and Simon Sinek! What a true honor to be surrounded by incredible leaders.  

My topic was taking your business from ordinary to extraordinary and training on the leadership ladder.  This is how you really create stability and growth in your organization and just not short term success.  I loved my topic and I feel very passionate about creating a business that is not based on a house of cards but has a solid foundation!  
I felt like I rocked it and the feedback was great!  

Leadership Training, Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching, Leadership Ladder




Friday night was the Star Diamond Party in the streets of Nashville!  It was insanely busy and hot of course but I met so many of my coaches and my team that it was well worth the heat!
Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
Success Club & Star Diamond Party


Saturday was my day to wake up and go see my coaches speak!  I got to see one of my very best friends Seay Stanford and my coach Alyssa Schomaker speak on Shakeology and they knocked it out of the park.
I also got to see my coach Katy Ursta speak on the Power of Your Story and they got a standing ovation for their presentation!  
It was amazing!
Then, Saturday night it was time to get dressed and ready for the main event.  
I was recognized on Saturday night for being in the Millionaire's club, for being a Super Star Diamond II coach, an Elite 10 and the 2014 Top Coach.  

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
My in laws, sister in law, boys and parents at the celebration

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
I am so thankful to be able to celebrate this accomplishment with my family.

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
Truly my better half


Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
Jaime Messina wrapping about my top coach spot

So as the top Beachbody Coach there is a tradition where at the Summit Celebration they honor the top coach with the Top Coach Belt and an entire show around YOU.  The show of which is a total surprise and I had no idea what they were about to do!  

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
It started with a glass of wine and Michael Neimand pulls me up on stage to share with me the them of the night, "One Hot Mess"  I truly do call myself the hot mess on a daily basis!  I believe with every ounce of my body that I am a hot mess!  I am a mom that is truly trying to run a family and run a business and lets face it, that is not an easy job to do! There are times when I have laundry piled up, dishes to be done and toys to put away.  It's just a part of who I am, I am not perfect and definitely don't claim to be.  But, I am very passionate about what I do, I love helping others and I believe in the beauty of your dreams!!
I am just so completely humbled and appreciative of everything that Team Beachbody has provided our family and our Dream Team.  
What an amazing night and celebration!!!!


Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching

I am so blessed by this company


Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
Our Dream Team

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
Elite Coaches of the Dream Team

Team Beachbody, Elite Coach, 2014 Top Coach, Mars PA, Nashville, Melanie Mitro, Success, Top Team, What is coaching
I love you ladies!!!
Wow, what an experience, just writing this blog post brings back a flood of emotions!! 

There are not enough words to describe my gratitude!  Now that I'm back home and finally feeling back to myself its time to get back to work!  Helping my customers reach their health and fitness goals, and setting up a plan to do the same for my coaches! Lets make 2015 an even more epic year!!!

CHEERS!

To join the dream team or learn more about coaching complete the application below:




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,