Are You Living Up To Your Definition Of Success?

Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support


Tonight I want to talk about Success:  Merriam-Webster defines it as :"the fact of getting or achieving wealth, respect, or fame," but this interpretation does not feel complete.  Huffington Post Founder Arianna Huffington says that money and power are not enough.  We tend to think of success along two lines, money and power but there is more!  To live lives the way we truly want and deserve, and not just the lives we settle for!!!  The third measure of success that goes beyond the first two metrics of money and power and consists of four pillars:  well being, wisdom, wonder and giving.

Together those factors help you to take care of your psychological life and truly you are successful!

Others describe success as a peace of mind, self satisfaction of knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.

Maya Angelou said that success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.

Deepak Chopra says success is a matter of constant growth, Success in life could be defined as continued expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals.

Thomas Edison recognized success as a grind.  Success is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.

After reading this article in the Business Insider  I sat here just reflecting on what I feel that success is.  I believe that every person determines success in their own way.  I do not believe that what I view as success necessarily is success in your eyes.  I recognize Success that comes in all different shapes and sizes and that is why there are so many ways to be successful.

Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support


I also believe that our definition of success evolves and changes as we grow up.  In college success was passing my final exams, graduating on time from college.  Success was having my first job regardless of the salary I was employed... SUCCESS!  Success was going onto graduate school, marrying my husband, and getting a job as a Director of an Early Intervention Program.  Success defined in my mid 20's was living the AVERAGE comfortable life!  It was a house, a dog, kids and job!  I never ever even thought that success would look any different than what it did at that moment.  But the truth of the matter was that we were living life just by the skin of our teeth. We didn't have money or the means to take a vacation, go on weekend trips, have dinner out with friends, splurge on a new pair of shoes unless it was a 30% off Kohls coupon and they were already marked down.  We just didn't have any fluff!  That was life to us.  But it didn't matter because we were successful and we were making it!

Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support
Success was making personal sacrifices so that we could start our family together!!  

Then, as I went in search of getting in shape after having kids I found Beachbody and my coach found me!  I began to view success a little differently.  Success was checking the boxes off my workout calendar for Insanity every day.  Success was tracking my food intake and being able to say at the end of the week I stayed 100% on track with my food. Success was transformation, renewal, confidence, and change! Success to me was hard work, determination and no excuses because I wanted to change more than I wanted to stay the same.

Some of the closest people to me called my transformation crazy, over the top and un necessary but honestly they don't have to life in my body so I just put my blinders on and did my thing.  When I was posting all my selfies and my family was rolling their eyes I just kept going.  I just knew that deep down I had a bigger purpose for all this craziness.

Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support

As I went through my very first challenge group I realized that success could look like a lot of things.  I began to dig into the idea of coaching other people the way that I had been coached through my own fitness journey.  I didn't know what Network Marketing was but I knew that I could do this "Beachbody Thing" and I could do it better!!!  I wanted to help people!!!  Maybe you are reading this and you are a current challenger of mine and you know what I'm talking about!  You have this feeling of how you can do it better and who you can help!!!

I had no idea what social media marketing was, or how to find customers, how to start a challenge group and how to make it work.  I was deathly afraid of what others would think!  But, in the end I said to myself.  "If I can change 1 persons life the way that I had been changed then it was all worth it"
So off I went to run my first group, to start leading by example, sharing recipes, tips, and tricks that helped me lose 30 lbs and overhaul our entire life!  I started reading personal development, I started asking myself what my goals were for our life and I actually had NO IDEA what I wanted!!

So success started to change!  Success began helping 1 person, it transformed into helping 50 people, into earning extra cash for our family, to earning a trip to Disney World for our entire Family.  It continued to grow into a thriving blog, a great group of men and women I was mentoring in their fitness journey to realizing that I had a gift of developing systems to train my customers and my small team.

Success started small, it sometimes plateau'd, I sometimes wondered if it would really work, but it began to build momentum as I stayed consistent in my daily tasks.  Inviting, sharing my journey and personal development.  I did these tasks every day 24/7 whatever it took, I was there to lead and inspire others to lead their very best life.

I had obstacles, I had some serious moments where I had to re focus and re align priorities but now our lives are truly changed by this awesome company called Team Beachbody.

Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support


I have gone from a mom from Mars PA who just wanted to lose some post baby weight with Insanity, Clean Eating and Shakeology to a 2X Elite 10 Coach, 2014 ToP Coach, Super Star Diamond Coach in 2 business centers and as of right now the #1 coach in 2015.  I have an amazing team of incredibly successful coaches on my team and so many emerging leaders it just makes my heart burst with joy!

Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support

I am so incredibly proud of my team and all that they have accomplished.  I feel so honored and blessed to be able to lead such a wonderful team of men and women in their health, fitness and financial journey!!!

I have been asked a few times if I am going to slow down, if I am done, NOW WHAT!  But I just don't feel like my job is done.  I feel like the mission of the DREAM TEAM is evolving.

I believe that every coach matters and every single person that signs up as a coach on my team MATTERS!  I believe in training my coaches, giving you access to all of the tools and the trainings that have helped me to be successful.  I do not keep my success a secret and I feel that it saves you time and energy if you can duplicate and customize what I have already created.

You have access to my weekly Dream Team Calls, you have access to all of my files, resources documents and guides.  I have a 30 day new coach training university that you will be enrolled in as a new coach, and then every single step of the way I am here to help you progress and set goals in your business.  This is my passion, this is my career and I define success not by the size of my bank account but by the lives of the people around me that I can leave a positive impact on!

I believe that Team Beachbody is a platform to share your story with health and fitness and to inspire other people to live healthy and fulfilling lives.  I believe that Team Beachbody gives you the ability to share the real life struggles and empower others to know that they can do it too!


Success is leading by example, is showing my boys that working hard is important and that nothing comes easy.  Success is remaining humble in the face of GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

Success is BEING YOU and SHARING YOUR STORY with the world!

Success is whatever you want it to be!

For me success is life by design!  My life by design is working from home, getting my kids ready for school, snuggles on the couch, being able to treat myself to the occasional trip the mall, not having to worry about how much is in the bank account when its time to buy groceries and being able to give back and bless others because of our blessings!

Success for me is living life to the fullest every single day!!!

Success can happen for you too! TRUST ME, if you DREAM IT you can DO IT!

What if you could make money to fund a charity you are passionate about, or give more at church, help families in need, or set up a college fund for your kids? What if you could get out of debt, live life without the worry of when your next paycheck will come? What if you can bless the lives of others because of your own personal blessings?

Coaching can absolutely give you another option as a fulfilling career!  I honestly thought it was crazy at first and I didn't think that it was possible.  But, I know that success can happen to anyone who is willing to be teachable and  is willing to take that leap of faith!

So, I am inviting you to join the DREAM TEAM as a coach!  If you have ever considered Team Beachbody Coaching before now is the time to check it out!  I am starting a 5 Day Sneak Peek on Monday October 19th where for the next 5 days I am going to share with you my story on coaching.  How I share and not sell, how I find people, how much it costs to get started and what you can expect to get from me and my team if you are a part of the #1 team in the company.


Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support
Click to Join the 5 Day Sneak Peek Group

I am also going to host an informational call on Wednesday October 21st at 8:00 pm EST where you can listen in and ask any questions via the chat bar about what I do as a coach and how I have been successful along the way.  My goal is to help you understand how you can make this business work for you! Trust me, not everyone wants a full time job.  Some people join my team as a hobby, as accountability in their own health and fitness and others go into this as a full blown career opportunity. Whatever you choose I am here to support that decision along the way.

To Join the call on Wednesday at 8:00 pm EST: 

https://www.anymeeting.com/920-233-328


Log in by phone:  

323-920-0091

674 3180#


Then, on November 2nd I will be kicking off my next new coach training University for a select group of new coaches that join my team!  

The New Coach University is a closed online group where over a 4 week time frame I will teach you how to launch your business, how to create a business, page, use social media, share your story, and our goal is to help 3-5 people in the first month through a support and accountability group that we will run together as a team.

My goal is to keep you from re-inventing the wheel, make it fun and give you a place where you have 24/7 access to me and my resources!  

Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support

If coaching sounds like something you would like to do please complete the application below and I will contact you about joining the team.

{This is only for brand new coaches that sign up on my team, if you are already a coach this does not apply to you}.  Please contact your sponsor coach for their training opportunities.



Success, What does it take to be a successful coach, Melanie Mitro, top Coach, Elite Coach, Elite 10, Super Star Diamond coach, 15 Star Diamond coach, Dream Team, New Coach Training, Support
The Dream Team



Labels: , , , , , ,