Love The Skin Your In Health & Fitness Accountability Group

clean eating, shakeology, 21 Day fix, 21 Day Fix recipes, Melanie Mitro, Challenge Group, Lunch recipes, body image

Have you ever found yourself looking in the mirror and wondering who the person is starring back at you?  I mean, could that really be YOU!  How did I let myself go?  Where did those 20 pounds come from?  Those dark circles under your eyes, when did they appear? Oh wait, that is after 2 kids, a lot of sleepless nights and sacrifices because after all its not about you anymore right! When you have kids you basically give up ownership to any personal time at all.  Do you feel me? 

What about your stomach?  I don’ know about yours but mine has been thru the ringer. Stretched 2 times to the max.  When I say MAX I mean if it stretches any more there is a good chance my belly is going to explode.  Its all fine and dandy when the baby is in there, but what about when they come out?  What about that?  What do you do when the baby is born and you are left with what I like to say a bowl full of jelly!!!  It is a humbling experience to become a mom and no one quite prepares you for that. 

This leaves me to the place that I was in 5 years ago.  Standing in the closet of our townhouse going through bins of summer clothes trying everything on and then tossing it in a pile to the side of the room.  That pile, is the clothes that don’t fit pile!!!  Frustrated, defeated and full of tears I remember sitting on my bed.  I had NO clothes, no self confidence, I was exhausted and I needed something NOW!  I didn’t love my skin, I didn’t feel good and I had to make a change.  I was introduced to clean eating, Beachbody at home workouts, and Shakeology for the first time through a friend on Facebook.  I joined a support and accountability group because I was at a loss for how to change.  I didn’t have the money to go to the gym, to get a trainer, a nutritionist and pay for childcare.  But I did have a storage room I could work out in when the boys napped, a laptop to play the workouts on and the 100% drive and determination to change.  

Over the course of those next 6 months I focused on “ME” for at least 30-45 each day.  I would put the boys down for naps at 2 pm and hit the basement for my workout session.  I sweated, I cried, I thought I would never change, but then right before my eyes my body started to change.  As I embraced clean eating and drank shakeology daily my skin began to glow, my hair and nails got stronger, and I had more natural energy to keep up with my kids.  I was stronger and I started to have more confidence.  WHAT!!!!  I was THAT girl who NEVER had EVER Stuck to a fitness program in my life.  I always started our the year making a New Years Resolution to get in shape and then I was gone in 2 weeks and stuck paying a membership for the year.  I had never changed my diet before, I believed in low fat and fat free. So this was totally unchartered territory for me.  But, I liked it!  I mean I REALLY liked who I was transforming into.  
I am a healthy mom because these little eyes are always watching.


I can say that because of my coach, the support of the challenge group and the other women in the group I truly have found a way to love the skin that I am in!  It’s never going to be my pre baby skin but hey I earned those stretch marks and saggy skin!  I earned my imperfections and I learned to love them! They are a part of who I am.  


So now, my job as a coach is to pay it forward.  I am going to be launching a specific accountability and support group that is geared towards matching you up and with a fitness program and nutrition guide to meet your needs but to walk you through the process of changing your unhealthy habits, creating a more positive mindset, embracing your imperfections and chucking the word diet to the wind.  We are not dieting, we are creating a healthy lifestyle.  



When does the group start?  
-Monday January 15th, 2016 with a week of plan and preparation and the workouts start the following Monday.

What Do I Need For This Group?
-Each participant is required to have me as their coach.  You can create an account here.  

-You are required to do a Beachbody fitness program, which I will help you to pick the one that best fits your needs.

-You are required to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the 6 weeks because as I am teaching you how to change your eating habits and give you the tools to make this a lifestyle change we want to have at least 1 meal each day that is quick and easy but isn't lacking in your nutritional quality.  Shakeology does that!  It is my saving grace because quite honestly there are days that I am so busy that I don't have time to make a balanced meal so this is my go to!!!  Plus it really does taste awesome!  

-You are required to log into our online closed Facebook group daily where I am going to share tips, recipes, meal plans, tips to  handle eating out, and emotional eating plus improving your body image.

-My goal is to get you a program that you are excited about and that you start and complete it. I do not want it to be something that sits on your shelf and collects dust!  

Does this sound like something you would like to do?

If so, take the time to complete the application below.  I will contact you within 24 hours to discuss whether this would be a good fit!  I am accepting a small group of customers for this group and I would love to have some motivated women who are really ready to make a change!  Lets face it, there will never be a perfect time.  The right time is now!  So lets get started!  

I am NOT going to let you fail!  I am giving you my word that I am going to support, guide and help you to truly make a change, live a more positive life and embrace who you are on the inside out!  We live in a world full of comparison and its time to chuck that to the wind and just BE YOU!!!!!!
DEAL!!!!  





Labels: , , , , , , , ,