Dreams & Determination; How Can You Turn Beachbody Coaching Into Your Career?

SUSPEND DISBELIEF and act as if your success is for certain!

Instead of holding back because you don't have hard proof that you CAN make a quantum leap, see if you end up with evidence proving you can't.  Just make the jump- act as if your success is guaranteed- and then see which set of ideas you should believe in.  

"If you must doubt something, doubt your limits."


-I didn't start this business with the mindset that I was going to "MAKE IT BIG".
-I didn't even know what network marketing was when I signed up as a coach.
-I didn't know you could make money as a coach.
-I had to google what a pyramid scheme was the first time someone told me that was what I was in.
-My husband told me "NO" when I mentioned signing up as a coach.
-The closest people to me thought I was off my rocker.
-I didn't have all the answers!
-I had less than 100 friends on Facebook & no Instagram account when I started.
-I was afraid that people would think I was just trying to "SELL" them something.
-I have no background in marketing or business.  I have my Master's Degree in Special Education and my Bachelors in Psychology.


But WHAT I do have is the formula for success!  No matter what business you are building there are a few key mindsets that you need for success.

Beachbody Coaching Changed My Life In More Ways Than 1

I believe that the first mindset is Jumping & building your wings on the way down.  I certainly didn't know what I was doing, but I knew that I personally had been positively impacted by the Beachbody fitness programs especially Insanity and P90X & Shakeology.  I also felt the value in having a coach to hold you accountable to your health and fitness goals.  I knew that I wanted to help other people achieve their goals and that was all I needed. The rest I could figure out.  I wasn't afraid to FAIL, I just learned as I went and google was my best friend!  *Of course, now after coaching for 5 years I have definitely created a systematic approach to helping my coaches build a self sustaining business!

I believe that the next mindset is CONSISTENCY.  You have to be consistent in your daily activities and that starts at the basics with following a workout schedule from beginning to end, leading by example and then consistently sharing that with others even when the rest of the world isn't saying a thing.  

When I started my journey I would get up every day at 5:00 am to press play.  I would post a workout picture for accountability and the hopes that I would motivate someone that day to get up and press play.  I did that consistently for the entire first month with very little affirmation or "likes" on my page. But I knew that just someway somehow I was making a positive impact! Then, I started to run into people at the grocery store who would comment on my workout pictures & that I motivated them to press play that day.  Or people who were making the recipes I was posting and loved them!  If I would of given up in the first 2 weeks when no one was saying anything I wouldn't of made that positive impact!  The bottom line is that the longer you are consistent the MORE impact you ultimately make!  So consistency no matter what is key!

Persistence is the 3rd mindset!  You can't look at every bump in the road as a SIGN that you aren't meant to be successful.  You have to look at each bump as an opportunity to learn and grow!  Maybe someone isn't interested now, but guess what... when they are, you will be there with open arms ready to help!  Persistence means that you will outwork the competition, you have the drive and determination to keep going no matter what the storm gives you!  You run into the storm vs. running away because you know that if you go through it you will use less energy than if you run away!  You know that SUCCESS is meant for you & you aren't sure when or how but you believe that you WILL without a SHADOW of a doubt get there!
I share daily because each day I hope to inspire someone to believe in themselves and get started!

Lastly VISION is KEY!  Can you close your eyes and visualize your success.  Do you know what your ultimate happiness looks like?  Do you know who you want to be on that journey with you?  How will you spend your days?  Where will you live?  What kind of team do you want around you?  Visualizing your success is key!  Everyday spend 10 minutes just envisioning your arrival!  Then, every single day no matter what kind of mood you are in, when your feet hit the floor you are working on your goals!!!  

The rest... the REST I CAN TEACH YOU! The how, the who, the what and when!  I got you covered on the technical garbage.  What you need is the BELIEF in yourself that you are MEANT to make a positive impact in this world.  If you truly love helping others, you are passionate about health and fitness and you want to either make a career change or start something new then this is for you!

I have gone from a new coach 5 years ago to the 2X Top Coach in Team Beachbody.  I am a 4X Elite Coach, a 3X top 10 Coach, A member of the coach advisory board and a Triple 15 Star Diamond Coach.  I have an amazing team called the Dream Team and we duplicate our results by sharing our proven strategies, tools and techniques with the team so that everyone has success!  We pride ourselves on world class leadership, on servant leadership and being a team that lifts each other up no matter what!  We care about our team, our customers and their results!  We know that we have to work hard but it's worth it!

This team is not just my career but it's my family too!  We now get to vacation together, spend time together and it doesn't really feel like work!  It feels like a dream come true! *** Disclaimer, I do work hard and it can be stressful every once in awhile but what career isn't***

So why am I telling you all of this???

Well, I'm getting ready to expand my team!  I'm opening up 10 new spots for people who are NOT YET COACHES and would like to join my team and be PERSONALLY MENTORED directly by ME!  

I'm hosting an online event for those interested in getting the details starting on Monday May 23rd through Wednesday May 25th.  If you would like to join the group please click here:  JOIN THE GROUP

-I will be going through all the common questions like how do I get started, how much does it cost to join, what if I want to cancel, how will I find people, what does a coach do and more!!!
There are no strings attached, please join and get all the details and go from there!



*****Then to make sure you get plenty of information I am also going to be hosting a live business opportunity event where I share the entire details on Wednesday the 25th at 9:00 pm EST.  Here is the link if you would like to join the call:



To log in via computer or ipad make sure to download www.Zoom.us to your computer or download the zoom app.

Please click the link below to join the webinar: 

https://zoom.us/j/181765118


Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll)
    
    Webinar ID: 181 765 118

If you already know you want to be one of the 10 people that will be chosen to join the Dream Team and be mentored by me then skip right to the important stuff! Complete the Dream Team Coach Application below and I will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours to see if it would be a good fit for you and I.
Join The Dream Team

When you join the dream team I am going to give you access to all of my resources, guides, team trainings, weekly team calls, 1:1 calls and you will be enrolled in my New Coach Training University starting on the 6th of June!

-I will teach you how to launch your business
-How to use social media
-How to invite, share and not sell
-How to start your first challenge group which we will actually do together
-You will not have to re invent the wheel and I am very hands on with my team! -You will have support to help you start and continue to grow your business every step of the way!

Do don't wait!!  Like I said at the beginning, if you have the passion and drive you gotta take that leap of faith!  You never know what can happen if you trust and believe!  I went from struggling to make it paycheck to paycheck to retiring my husband, paying off all of our student loans, our mortgage and now living financially free!  If I can do it, so can you!

Don't wait... complete the application below!







Labels: , , , , , , ,