Summer Survival Guide Support & Accountability Group: Do You NEED To Get Your Butt In Gear?

Let me ask you a question!  Have you gotten out your swimsuits and tried them on yet this year?  I am the person who packs up her summer clothes into bins and rotates the winter wardrobe and summer wardrobe.  It was something my mother always did and I have just always done it too! I will never forget after having my boys the spring when I pulled out the bins to try on  my spring/summer clothes.  NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING fit in my bins!  I was frumpy, I had a jelly belly, I had 30 lbs lingering from pregnancy that I couldn't get off!  I was frustrated and I was wearing a stinking Spanx 24/7 to hide the rolls!  I was just miserable!!!  
Before


Current Picture Hard Work Pays Off
It was May 2nd when I committed to doing my very first Beachbody workout, Insanity with Shaun T.  I was invited by my coach Nikki to do the Summer Slim Down Challenge.  Every day I would put Landon and Bryce down for naps and head to the basement with the baby monitor to do my workout.  I would some times cry because it was hard, I would cry because my body wasn't changing fast enough & I was impatient and wanted to change sooner!!!  It was so frustrating to have to work so hard when I had never really had to work at my weight before!  

But I wasn't going to give up, I saw these amazing transformation pictures from other people in the support group and all I could think was that if they could do it, well then why not me!!!  

So I started my journey that would ultimately lead me to a life changing sequence of events!!!

I lost 11 lbs with Insanity, I lost 19 lbs with P90X, I continued on to drink Shakeology daily, replace all of our nutrition with clean eating, & then I have done every single Beachbody fitness program released.  P90X2, P90X3, Turbofire, Chalean Extreme, Insanity Aslyum, Les Mills Pump & Combat, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30, Cize, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Piyo, Hammer & Chisel, Body Beast.. did I forget any???  Seriously they all work and they all have given me strength, flexibility, cardio endurance and ultimate health & fitness.  I have transformed my own life, my families life and our parents and friends!  It's been an experience that I wouldn't change for the world.  

My mission is to use my own experience to continue to educate others on how to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.  My goal is to teach YOU how to live a balanced life.  It's not about giving up everything that you want, feeling deprived, like you aren't really living!  It's about picking and choosing what you want most vs what you can pass on!  

With the summer fast approaching I know that we all want to look and feel our best in our summer clothes.  But, BUTTTTTT.... we don't want to give up ice cream, picnic foods, and fun drinks!  So how do we essentially have our cake and eat it too?


Well that is what I'm going to share!

-I have successfully been able to vacation without gaining weight.

-I have been able to take road trips and not fall off the wagon.

-I have been able to come up with great cleaned up version of our favorite summer treats.  
{Margaritas, Ice Cream, Pizza & more}

-I have learned how to change my workouts to get the results I want.

-I live the 80-20 rule and I eat clean 80% of the time and 20% I enjoy within reason.

-I am going to teach you how to do it too!

If you are looking to jump start your fitness results or you want to break a plateau then this is for you!

I'm launching the SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE Accountability & Support Group on the 16th of May!  For 30 days we are going to work together & I am going to share sample meal plans, give you recipes, meal ideas, snack ideas, daily accountability, motivation, a workout program that will fit your needs and ability level and well balanced nutrition!  You are going to have a community of support to answer your questions 24/7 and the most important thing is that this is MEANT TO BE A LIFESTYLE CHANGE AND NOT A CRASH DIET!  This is not something you do for 30 days and go back to your old ways. This is easily a part of who you are!  

So, if you are committed and ready to MAKE A CHANGE and you want support along the way then lets do this!  I mean honestly... how many times have you signed up for a gym membership, a class pass, or bought a program and it ends up being money flushed down the drain because you haven't finished the program or gone to the classes??  

Well here is the difference, you have ME to keep you accountable!  We will set realistic and achievable goals, we will work together to help you start and finish a program and if you hit roadblocks along the way my job is to help you see through it!!

We are a TEAM and we are in this together!

So it's time... It's time for you to get your SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE IN CHECK!

Fill out the application below to be considered for a spot in this exclusive group!

-The group will start on the 16th of May with 1 week of plan and prep.  We will set goals, do your pictures, measurements and learn about meal planning and prep.

-Then workouts begin officially on the 23rd.  

-Each person will have a customized fitness program to meet their needs from the Beachbody Library  {21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30, Hammer & Chisel, 22 Minute Hard Corps, ect...}

-Each person will replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group.  The reason is that when you are changing your habits, its so much easier to have 1 meal a day that you don't have to think about.  It's proper portion control, it's packed with energy boosting, immune fighting antioxidants that will help to keep you full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.  

-Each person is required to make ME their coach!  If you already work with a coach or you are already a coach this group would not apply to you!  Please reach out to your coach to see what groups they are currently running for support.


-Then you are required to check in daily, rate your day, stay accountable and start and complete the program!  Hey you can do anything you put your mind too!  

So are you in?!  Now is the time!!!!




Can't wait to see you in the group!!!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,