Today was a BIG day! I have been prepping and getting ready for my 4th Coach Summit as a Team Beachbody Coach. My first year as a coach I was a 1 Star Diamond Coach, my second year attending summit I was a Super Star Diamond Coach and #2 in the Network. My 3rd year attending summit I was THE TOP COACH of all of Team Beachbody, a Double 15 Star Diamond Coach and CAB member and this year I have the honor of being the FIRST FEMALE 2X TOP COACH, Triple 15 Star Diamond, CAB member and leader of the DREAM TEAM!!!
|Summit Recognition Awards, Medals and Ribbons|
I am absolutely in awe of how much my families life has changed in the past 5 years. I mean honestly, it was all because I needed to lose weight after having Bryce and Landon and I couldn't get it off. I found Insanity, Clean Eating, Shakeology and the support from my coach in the Challenge Group. I saw the vision for Team Beachbody and I felt like I could do it too! I joined as a coach in July of 2011 and from that moment forward I was on a mission to help other women who were just like me, struggling to find their pre baby body and inspire and empower them to make a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. My passion led me to starting this blog focused on my journey, on clean eating and everything that has worked for me and my family. As my customer base grew I began to expand and talk about coaching, training, and my passion for creating this business! I am a teacher at heart and I love creating a systematic approach so that EVERYONE has the chance for success! I have embraced my weaknesses, put my head down and went fearlessly in the pursuit of my dreams.
I have always been a BIG DREAMER but I match that with hard work, focus and consistency! Don't ever tell me that I can't do something because that is like saying, "GAME ON" to me!!! I love a good challenge and I am really not afraid of failure! My parents told me that I could do anything that I wanted to do in life but it would be HARD WORK and it wouldn't be handed to me!
So this brings me to the reason of this blog post! THIS DRESS... this is my TOP Coach DRESS and I don't want to spoil the surprise so I blurred it out but.... it means so much!
This dress is a symbol of:
- Hard Work- Many Late Nights and Early Mornings
- It is belief in the process and knowing that there is no end date to my business. That I will succeed no matter what.
- My team, this dress isn't about me! It's about the DREAM TEAM, their hard work, their consistency, their determination. There is no "I" in team and if I could have them recognized instead of me, I would in a heartbeat because this is about what WE do together!!!!
- Sacrifice, this dress was not easy. This business came with sacrifice! Sacrifice in sleep, free time, relaxation but I was willing to live my life the way that MOST people are not for a few years to have what most people wish they could have in a lifetime. I sacrificed a little sleep so that we could pay for our kids college education, pay off ALL my student loans, pay off our mortgage, retire my husband from his full time corporate career, buy our dream home and pay it forward to others in need. I would say that sacrifice was worth it.
- This dress is love poured into my team, genuine kindness and compassion and the willingness to do whatever it takes to help them reach success on their own terms.
This is a GOD thing in my life! I believe that he brought me to my coach Nikki for a very specific reason and I have a gift to offer others! I am so thankful he gave me the strength and the courage to pursue my dreams and my GOAL in life is to EMPOWER others to do the same!
You know what I have learned?!
Don't ever let someone tell you that your dreams are not worth it. That you cannot be successful at something! If you want something you have never had, you are going to have to do something you have never done before!
BELIEVE in yourself because you are worthy of success regardless of your past experiences!
Lastly--- you have to push FEAR aside and you have to be willing to just GO FOR IT and build your wings on the way down. I didn't have all the answers and quite frankly I had none of the answers or even knowledge as a new coach. But I was willing to FAIL forward, to keep trying, to build myself back up every day and keep moving forward. The compound effect in my life has created a flywheel of like minded passionate people like myself!
You know what... I'm just NORMAL which means if you are reading this, you can do it too!
If you have ever considered becoming a coach, now is the time!
My next new coach university kicks off on August 8th!
Complete the application below to be personally mentored and supported by myself!
I am accepting 10 NEW COACHES ON my TEAM!!! You could absolutely be 1 of them!!!
Labels: 2016., Elite Coach, melanie mitro, Nashville Coach Summit, New Coach Apprenticeship, Super Star Diamond coach, Team Beachbody, Top Coach, Training