TurboFire Day 1

If you can't handle the sweat, don't play with the fire!  But if you're ready to get hot, IT'S ON! 
Turn up the Burn.  This is TURBOFIRE!

I did my first TurboFire workout this morning, Fire 30 and Stretch 10.  It was intense and a killer workout!  I love Chalene's awesome energy and great moves.  That 40 minutes flew by and I totally didn't want to get out of bed this morning and workout.  TurboFire is High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) which challenges your body like the athletes do.  I was sweating like no other, but I felt amazing and I was energized and ready to take on the day following my workout.  It reminds me of a dance party with your closest friends.  The music is bumping and the energy is high!  I don't know how people don't have a good time working out with Chalene! 
It is a totally different workout than P90X or Insanity but it will challenge my body in a new way.  I really think that I am going to miss the weight training part of my workout but I am going to give it a try.  I can always do a TurboFire/Chalene Extreme hybrid if I need the weight training! 
For the next 12 weeks I am committed to TurboFire! 
I took my before pictures this am and I'll keep you posted on the results! 

If you want to join me in my TurboFire transformation please message me for the details!  I love having accountability partners to kick some butt with!
You can always check us out at 724 Fit Club for a free complimentary workout with other people who are trying to get fit and live a healthy lifestyle!