Sea Salt Caramel Shakeology Recipe



I have a slight addiction to a new recipe that I found and am totally in love with.

Lets be honest for a moment.  I am completely and totally a SWEETS addict!  Just because I have been clean eating for 3 years doesn't mean I don't want to pull a U-turn into the nearest bakery or eat a donut when I see one!  I am just wired to love a sweet treat!  But, like any other woman out there sweet treats don't like my hips or my stomach!  So I have to find ways to feel like I get the sweet fix without the crappy, calorie loaded, body bloating ingredients.  Also, it has to taste decadent, it cannot be fake or imitation. The real deal is the way to go!  So when I cam across Shakeology I won't lie, I was skeptical that it was really truly going to curb my cravings.  Much to my surprise it did that and more!

Depending on the mood I am in, the type of drink I want, I can tweak Shakeology to meet my needs.
If I want a milkshake then I make my shake in a blender with ice, peanut butter a banana, almond milk and water for thickness.

If I want it like a chocolate milk then I shake it up, use water and almond milk and no ice!  It is all a personal preference but you can work with it to find what fits you best! There is no right or wrong way to make Shakeology.  The only exception is that you cannot heat it because it loses the good properties!

So a little bit of salty and a little sweat is the perfect combination to my morning breakfast!

SEA SALT CARAMEL SHAKEOLOGY is a new favorite in the Mitro house!



Sea Salt Caramel Shakeology Recipe, Melanie MItro, Committed To Getting Fit
Sea Salt Carmel Shakeology Recipe
If you try this recipe, tag me in your Instagram Post @melaniemitro #seasaltcaramelshakeology


Do you want to try Shakeology?!  Message me for options to get your BAG today!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,