How to eat clean with minimal food in the house

Happy Monday!  Well I can honestly say that I am really excited to be back home again after an amazing Beachbody Success Club Trip that I earned!!

My goal yesterday was to hit up the grocery store and start my week off right but I spent the whole afternoon putting away clothes, doing laundry and getting the house back in order.

By the time that was said and done I was too tired to go to the grocery store.  So I was determined to wing it and do my best!  Some people say that is the worst for a clean eater.  But for me there is one thing that you can always find in my house.  That is RICE and BEANS.  Add a little spices and you have a meal that is packed with protein and your good complex carbs.

So what does a clean eater eat when there is not much in the house!!!

Breakfast:  1 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp wheat germ, flaxseed, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 3/4 cup frozen blueberries and 1/4 cup skim milk.
Black mocha coconut coffee!!!


Snack:  almonds and baby carrots (weird combo but it works)


Lunch:  Pinto Beans and Rice with hummus and veggies

Snack:  Shakeology w/water and ice

Dinner:  Chicken Scallopine, brown rice, and roasted asparagus.


Then we went to Costco so my evening snack was 1/2 cup of greek yogurt, 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 cup strawberries and 1 tbsp slivered almonds.

Drinking lots of water and green tea today!  My workout was Beast Bulk Chest today! I can already feel the soreness coming on!  Yes I enjoyed my vacation but man am I glad to be back in my routine!!!!

3 weeks until my brothers wedding! Game face on!!!

Stay tuned for more tips on how to battle a holiday weekend, my weekly meal plan and more clean eating recipes!

Have a fabulous week!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,