So you know we all go through phases were we are addicted to things right! For me I am addicted to clean eating and exercising for sure! That's a given, but I have a few other addictions right now that I feel like I need to share with you all! These are things that just add a little extra FLARE (as I like to call it) in my life!
1. These awesome Nike capris!! They have pink and orange on the back in mesh and they fit like a glove! They were just staring at me on the table at Dicks Sporting Goods! I just had to have them. I want to wear them every day because they are so comfortable!
2. Zucchini Lasagna-
Since this is zucchini season I was in search of some ways to utilize my stash from my dad's garden. This has been on the menu on a weekly basis for the past 2 months. I am waiting for my husband to say ENOUGH!! But I can't get enough of it!!!
Ok so who doesn't want to workout for just 25 minutes a day 5 days a week and feel like you got the workout of a lifetime? This workout takes the cake! By the time you talk yourself out of the workout, you are finished, dripping sweat and feeling like you climbed Mount Everest! This is a busy, working mom' DREAM COME TRUE!!!!
3. Bowflex Select Tech weights-
Uh-MAZING!!! They go from 5 lbs to 55 lbs and they meet every range from my weak shoulders to my strong legs or TWIGS!!! I like that I don't have an entire room full of weights! They are not bulky and I can really challenge myself because of the variety. Thank you HUBBY for the awesome birthday present!!!
4. Body BEAST- I
f you are a weight lifter, gym goer, or fitness fanatic then you would like Body Beast. The fact that it challenges you so many different ways besides the traditional weights and reps. Drop Sets, Super Sets, Force Sets all give you variety and continue to keep your body in progression mode! 3 months of workouts that never get boring! SIGN ME UP!!!
5. Nike Pro Shorts-
AND THE FUN COLORS just make me smile! I'm totally addicted to workout gear and I'm ok with that! These shorts are another thing that if you come to my house 9 times out of 10 you will find me in! When I started my fitness journey with Insanity my goal was to be able to buy a pair of shorts like this! I bought my first pair mid way thru P90X! I was so psyched that I could wear them! Now it's all I wear!!! I also wear Beachbody SWAG 99.9% of the time!!!!
6. Sparkling Dear Park Waters with Natural Flavors- It started out with the La Croix sparkling waters and now it has progressed into these! The reason being, both Matt and I go through so many of them that we needed a way to buy in bulk! Hello, COSTCO you always come through!!! We found these bad boy at Costco in a case with Orange, Lemon, Lime and Raspberry flavors! AHHH what a great way to spice up water!!!!
7. UnderARMOUR Jackets- I literally live in these jackets in the fall and winter. Now that the weather is turning I picked up this awesome blue jacket! Totally in love and I think I could wear it every day!!! I love that it is feminine and form fitting yet sporty! Just my style! Off to pick up Landon from Preschool!!!
8. You know I have to say this, Shakeology!!!
Yes I am obsessed! Right now this is my favorite recipe and coconut milk is my favorite add in! My favorite recipe is 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds, 1 scoop chocolate shakeology, 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 3/4 cup of water, ice and 1 tbsp of instant coffee shake and enjoy!!! This is my breakfast every day!!!
So these are a few of the things that I am loving right now!! I'm sure it will change and evolve but it seems like these things just make life a little easier and more fun!!! What are your favorite go to workout clothes and your favorite little tips that make healthy living easier and FLAVORFUL!!!???
Have a fabulous weekend!
Labels: Body Beast, Committed to Getting Fit, Deer Park, melanie mitro, Nike Capris, Nike Pro Shorts, Select Tech Weights, Shakeology, Sparkling Water, T25, Zucchini Recipe